Reporter Request: Magic Castle Food/Drink

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
jamiefeldmar

Reporter Request: Magic Castle Food/Drink

Postby jamiefeldmar » May 28th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Hello everyone,
Pardon the somewhat random request, but hoping you'll hear me out: I'm a reporter for the LA Times working on a story for our Food section about the food/drink at Magic Castle--they have a new chef in place as of a few weeks ago, hence the news hook. I am interviewing the chef at the Castle and getting a behind the scenes look at their kitchen later this week, but I'd love to talk to any MC members or frequent guests about your feelings on the food/drink at MC overall, how it's evolved over the eyars, if you have any fond dinner or cocktail memories, that kind of thing. Please feel free to respond here or reach out at jamie.feldmar [at] gmail.com. Thank you!

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Reporter Request: Magic Castle Food/Drink

Postby Richard Kaufman » May 28th, 2019, 6:33 pm

Food is great. You cannot imagine how much it's improved since General Manager Joe Furlow took over. He's the guy you should talk to.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Brad Henderson

Re: Reporter Request: Magic Castle Food/Drink

Postby Brad Henderson » May 28th, 2019, 7:04 pm

no one gets rich working the castle. The reason we do it is because we love the place, we get to spend a week with our magic family, and for the beef Wellington and those rolls with the tiniest hint of cinnamon.

Return to “Buzz”