Dustin's Library Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Dustin's Library Sale

Postby Dustin Stinett » May 10th, 2018, 11:00 pm

Greetings.
I am now selling off the bulk of my library. My full contact information is through the Genii offices. My email address is dustin13@cox.net

The complete list is located on Google (the link is below).

Rules and terms, etc.

First come first served.

Before sending money, please email me with your selections to make certain I still have the book(s).

Please use the corresponding number(s) along with the book title(s).

I will then send confirmation and final price.

There are several multiple volume sets that will only be sold as sets: no exceptions.

This was a “working” library, so the condition of these books is “used.” Many have only been read once, so are in excellent condition. The majority are in good condition. Please do not ask for photos, but by all means ask questions. All sales are final.

If the note says “signed,” chances are the book was personalized to me. Just consider it part of the provenance. Regarding that (provenance), all of these books are embossed with my library stamp and have my name written on the back inside cover in ink. (A habit I got into when several books were “borrowed” and not returned.)

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal only. (The above email is the one used, but again, make no payment until I email a confirmation to you.)

DELIVERY: If you are in SoCal, we will plan a place to meet and make the exchange. For mail service, you will pay the shipping costs. Shipping is via media mail. If you want priority and are willing to pay, just say so.

PRICING: I’m fairly confident of my prices, but if you think I’m out of line, say so, but not just because you think you can get me to fold up my tent.

Here is the link to the complete list:
Dustin’s Library Sale (Note that purchased items will be blacked out on the spreadsheet versus uploading a new sheet.)

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Dustin

Paul Draper

Re: Dustin's Library Sale

Postby Paul Draper » May 11th, 2018, 1:23 am

I would like your DeKolta book

Rob Block

Postby Rob Block » May 11th, 2018, 8:38 am

Dustin - just sent you an email with some requests.

Rob

Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Postby Joe Lyons » May 11th, 2018, 8:48 am

Email sent.
Thanks,
Joe

Stever Cobb
Favorite Magician: John Calvert

Postby Stever Cobb » May 11th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Dustin,

Out of curiosity if I may ask, why are you selling your significant magic library? We met briefly at the Genii convention last October.

Thank you

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » May 11th, 2018, 11:37 pm

Hi Stever,
I have received that question many times today.
Realistically speaking, while people shouldn’t ask, I know it’s human nature.
So, the short answer is, it’s just time. I am keeping quite enough to keep me busy.
Thanks,
Dustin

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » May 15th, 2018, 3:49 pm

The online list has been updated (all the black lines deleted). There is still a lot of great magic available. From Ammar to Zarrow. and in between are names like Carlyle, Close, Lorayne, Kaufman, Harris, Mentzer, McComb, Steinmeyer, The New York Magic Symposium Collection, and much more! Thanks for looking...

Dustin’s Library Sale (Note that, as they are purchased, items will be blacked out on the spreadsheet versus uploading a new sheet.)

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”