Fat Brothers 2 (DVD)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Evan Shuster

Fat Brothers 2 (DVD)

Postby Evan Shuster » October 20th, 2012, 9:06 pm

Fat Brothers 2 by Dani DaOrtiz, Christian Engblom and Miguel Angel Gea (2 DVD Set)

Brand new, still in the wrapper!
I ordered volume one, but received volume two (which I already have) instead.

$50, shipped in the USA.

The ad copy:

After two years of recording, from Spain, Finland and the U.S., is now available the second DVD of Fat Brothers.

Dani Daortiz, Christian Engblom and Miguel Angel Gea venture into a new adventure, with new locations: Magic Castle, Meetings cartomgicas del Escorial, Magic SEI of Madrid, Las Vegas ... where they perform and explain 12 surprising tricks:

Entertainment of a Coin

The Reel Thing

A Cheeky Triumph

Colors in Order

Felt Trio

Double Haunted Deck

The Flexible Coin

Through The Table

Open triumph

In the middle of the Cards

Quick triumph

NxA Trick

Also, once again, have the cooperation of great friends and magicians as they are, in this case: Juan Tamariz, Paul Wilson, Javier Benitez, Pit Harling, Howard Hamburg, Michael Weber ...

Two Discs and a lot of magic!

Evan Shuster
843 NE 194th St.
Shoreline, WA. 98155
evanjunko@comcast.net
206-363-2390

Evan Shuster

Re: Fat Brothers 2 (DVD)

Postby Evan Shuster » October 21st, 2012, 9:23 pm

Several offers on this, but I prefer not to lower the price. Great set of DVDs, brand new (still wrapped), and I doubt you'll find it in this condition at a lower price. In fact, with shipping from Spain, I paid $90+ (happy to show you the invoice, if you really want to see it). Not complaining, because the material is terrific. I just don't need two of them.

I set the price at $50 to match Penguin's price. Wish they were offering it when I originally purchased it. :(

$50, includes shipping in the USA.

Thanks!
Evan

Evan Shuster

Re: Fat Brothers 2 (DVD)

Postby Evan Shuster » October 22nd, 2012, 12:19 pm

Sold. Thanks!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”