Paul Wilson's Zapped now available!

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Charlie Chang

Paul Wilson's Zapped now available!

Postby Charlie Chang » October 27th, 2004, 3:55 pm

Over the last few months I have received countless emails about my examinable version of the trick "Zapped!"

I have just finished work on a 52 page booklet called "Fan-2-C" (aka Completely Zapped).

It teaches how to make and use my "2-C" gaff which allows you to perform dozens of powerful effects including my version of Bob Koch's "Zapped!". My version is very different, easy to do but, unlike other versions is completely examinable! it is also useful for many other effects.

Making the gaff is childsplay (literally) and you should be up and running very quickly. Fan-2-C can be carried in your wallet and used with most decks of cards.

Applications given include over twenty five ideas, methods and routines illustrated with over eighty full color photgraphs!

Fan-2-C is available now as an instant download. Go to www.rpaulwilson.com to learn more.

Many thanks.

P.

Frank Starsinic

Re: Paul Wilson's Zapped now available!

Postby Frank Starsinic » October 27th, 2004, 11:51 pm

Paul,

How is the reset for the "zapped" routine?
Would it be practical for walk-around?

Thanks for your great stuff,
Frank

p.s. I just purchased other stuff from your website tonight and wanted to point out to everyone that the process for paying and getting immediate download was fantastic.

Return to “Link Watch”