New Ken Brooke Collectible Series

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Seth Kramer

New Ken Brooke Collectible Series

Postby Seth Kramer » March 8th, 2005, 4:09 am

I have it on good authority that 'Unique Magic Collection' ( Paul Stone ), owner of the rights to the entire Ken Brooke Magic Range, is shortly bringing out a limited edition collectors model of 'Nemo 1500' which, according to several top working pros who have seen the samples ( Gaetan Bloom, Jeff Hobson and myself among others ), are of a completely different quality level to anything previously offered in the magic marketplace.

Each wallet is hand crafted in the highest quality leather and features a tastefully placed (embossed) silhouette of Ken Brooke.

Each of the limited edition collectors models come with its own Certificate of Authenticity.

I understand that this is the first release in the new series of Ken Brooke collectibles and that other high quality Ken Brooke items will soon follow. They will be available exclusively at The Unique Magic Collection in England. Keep an eye on this thread for pricing and more information about this very exclusive series.

Robert Kane

Re: New Ken Brooke Collectible Series

Postby Robert Kane » March 8th, 2005, 7:20 pm

Thanks for sharing this information. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing these upgraded items.

One comment though, doesn't Stevens Magic Emporium hold exclusive distribution rights for the Ken Brooke Range in the U.S.A. I would hope that Paul Stone works closely with Stevens Magic with regard to any manufacture or US distribution.

I would also respectfully point out that the previous Ken Brooke Magic Range products have been of excellent quality as manufactured by Paul Stone. :)

Seth Kramer

Postby Seth Kramer » March 9th, 2005, 4:17 am

Paul Stone is the sole owner of the rights of the Ken Brooke product line. He is at the helm of this project and is overseeing all aspects of the manufacturing process.

There are 5 products slated for the initial release with others scheduled to appear at regular intervals.

This collectible line of products will be available exclusively through him.

Robert Kane

Postby Robert Kane » March 9th, 2005, 8:08 pm

As I understand it, Paul Stone is not the sole owner of the rights to manufacture and distribute the Ken Brooke line, most especially in the USA.

Indeed, Stevens Magic Emporium has taken legal action against any distribution of the Ken Brooke Range in America dating back to the year 1982 when they were granted full distribution rights in their contract with the parties involved. This is explained in their February 2005 catalog in better detail.

Whatever the case, I hope Mr. Stone intends to honor the letter and spirit of any previous agreements made with the regard to the Ken Brooke line.

We all want to enjoy the benefits of the fine products that Paul Stone manufactures, but only within ethical circumstances.

Glenn Farrington

Postby Glenn Farrington » March 9th, 2005, 10:44 pm

Unless I'm reading this wrong, it says that this new ken brooke line is available through Paul. Which would be in England and not the US. I for one will be more than happy to purchase it directly from him and have it shipped here. No different than everwhere else in the world I buy magic from. Matter of fact, I have a standing order on everything he is coming out with. I saw the prototypes and was amazed.

When it comes to US sales, then you can let ethics, if you feel any are warranted, enter into it. I have nothing but respect for Joe and Paul. I'm sure at the end of the day we'll all have a better picture of what's going on.
Comedy's Easy...Dying Sucks.

Return to “Buzz”