simonaronson.com now back, with NEW material

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Simon Aronson

simonaronson.com now back, with NEW material

Postby Simon Aronson » October 9th, 2002, 9:37 am

I'm happy (and relieved) to report that my original domain name, simonaronson.com, has returned! My website is now back operating at www.simonaronson.com and there's some brand new material.

So, please feel free to visit. There's a wealth of free material on the Aronson stack (unpublished anywhere else), including the brand new Challenge Aces a three phase Ace assembly by Gene Castillon, that leaves the full stack in order. (It ties in well with my Christ-Aronson Aces, also posted). And, of course, there's a free downloadable copy of my lecture notes Memories Are Made of This an Introduction to Memorized Deck Magic.

And, in response to many inquiries about my new marketed effect Side-Swiped, I've posted a video clip of me performing it, on the Marketed Tricks page. Enjoy it.

Also, email can now be sent to me at simon@simonaronson.com (as well as at my home at simonginny@aol.com).

For those who have used the temporary URL simonaronson.net over the past two months, I thank you for your patience. I'll keep that alternative address operative for a while, so it will still bring you to the same site, but try to switch over your bookmarks to the original URL at www.simonaronson.com when you have the chance. Thanks.

Simon

Return to “Buzz”