BEST OF FRIENDS, 3 - and FREE OFFER

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Harry Lorayne

BEST OF FRIENDS, 3 - and FREE OFFER

Postby Harry Lorayne » February 16th, 2007, 7:17 am

AN OPEN LETTER FROM HARRY LORAYNE:

First, let me use the best attention-grabbing word in advertising

Its a FREE E-BOOK!

Listen Ive wanted to do this for quite a while. And I cant help feeling that the time is just right right now.

My very first magic book, CLOSE-UP CARD MAGIC,

has been around for a long time. It has gone

through numerous printings. It has also,

Im flattered to say, become quite

a classic in the magic arena.

All right. For the many young (or old) people whove recently gotten into magic, and for those of you whove been around for a long time but never got around to purchasing CLOSE-UP CARD MAGIC for whatever reason, now you can have the entire must-have book as an e-book FREE.

No extra charges of any kind, no catches FREE.

Heres the deal:
Order BEST OF FRIENDS, VOL. 3 and tell me that you want the CLOSE-UP CARD MAGIC e-book. Ill send your free download. I ask, of course, that you dont give it to anyone else. It will be my personal and private gift to you and you alone.

This free offer will remain in effect for only two months. After that, the cost of the e-book will be $14.95 still a bargain. Same price if youre ordering only the e-book, without BEST OF FRIENDS, VOL. 3 (which would be a mistake!).

So, no need to wait, no need to procrastinate. Order BEST OF FRIENDS, VOLUME 3 now and get your free CLOSE-UP CARD MAGIC e-book.

Thanks and all the best. HARRY LORAYNE.

ITS BEEN A LOOONG WAIT 22 YEARS!

BUT NOW, FINALLY --- ITS HERE!
BEST OF FRIENDS, VOLUME III

BY HARRY LORAYNE

Yes, its here with over 500 pages and 400 clear and instructional photographs.

Some of the contributors are:

Allan Ackerman, Richard Vollmer, Max Maven, J.K. Hartman, Peter Duffie, Michael Ammar, David Regal, Martin Nash, Joshua Jay, Howie Scharzman, Bob Farmer, Simon Lovell, Aldo Colombini, Doug Edwards, Jeff Altman, Nick Pudar, Sol Stone, Paul Gordon, Kostya Kimlat, Gregory Wilson, Ian Baxter, Bob King, Joe Rindfleisch, Justin Higham, Michael Vincent, Steve Cohen, Tony Noice, Tom Craven, Randy Wakeman, Harry Lorayneand more.

WHAT GREAT MAGIC!

WHAT A WEALTH OF MATERIAL!

WHAT A MUST HAVE!

AVAILABLE ONLY FROM ME. $76.95 plus $7.95 s/h; total - $84.90.

Out of USA add another $7.75 - total - $92.65 (U.S. $ only).

Checks or Postal Money Orders preferred, payable to: HARRY LORAYNE.

Mail to: HARRY LORAYNE, 62 JANE STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10014. U.S.A.

CREDIT CARD INFO: For payment via PayPal, add $5.00 to cover extra charges, and pay to: harrylorayne@earthlink.net Or, email all credit card info to that same address; the $5.00 will be added. Youll be billed by RL LABS.

First come first served. Autographed only on request.

Still available: BEST OF FRIENDS, VOL. I; BEST OF FRIENDS, VOL. II,

LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, APOCALYPSE VOLS. 1 TO 4

PERSONAL COLLECTION (Pristine or slightly damaged copies @ special price),

THE HIMBER WALLET BOOK, 4-VOL. BEST EVER DVD SET

Doug Edwards Packs A Wallop; Card Classics of Ken Krenzel

Discounts if purchased at same time as BOF, VOL. III.

Write or call (212, 989-5694) or email (harrylorayne@earthlink.net) if interested.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”