4th Annual The Second Deal Convention-Update

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

4th Annual The Second Deal Convention-Update

Postby Guest » December 9th, 2002, 10:32 pm

Hello to all. First of all, if you are a member of The Second Deal website, please go and read my post regarding the convention. All the information you need for the convention is posted there.
If you are not a member, and are interested in attending, please email me privately. I have a few of you on my email list.
Here are some details on the convention. First of all, registration is open to members of the TSD website for 2 weeks starting today. After 2 weeks, it will be open to non-members. Our protocol for attending is that you have a current member sponsor you to attend.
Here are some of the details. The convention has a theme, and it is "A Tribute To Edward Marlo." Attending will be some of his students which include, Kevin Kelly, Don England, Steve Draun, Simon Aronson, Dave Solomon, John Bannon, Allan Ackerman, Jon Racherbaumer, and Bill Malone. It will be held in Chicago, IL, the home of Marlo. The dates will be next March. That is all I will disclose.
As you can see, this is a convention you do not want to miss. Again, email me privately if you are interested in attending.

Best,
Trini

Return to “Close-Up Magic”