Recent Review of Linking Rings DVD?

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.

Recent Review of Linking Rings DVD?

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2006, 10:19 am

A few months ago I read a very positive review of an instructional DVD about the linking rings. The DVD was only available from the producer (not from an large company like L&L). The review referred to a review a month earlier of another DVD from the same person. Trouble is, I can't locate the review. It was the last DVD review in that month's issue, but I don't know if it was in Genii, MAGIC or MUM. Can anyone help? Thanks. John Granrose

Re: Recent Review of Linking Rings DVD?

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2006, 10:38 am

Not sure if it's the exact one you are referring to but Bob White's DVD "The Chinese Linking Rings:A Practical Approach" received good reviews in both MAGIC and Genii. It is available thru Bob directly, at rhwhite1@swbell.net , or thru your favorite magic dealer.

PS-The review in MAGIC was October 2005 and Genii was January 2006 (Pretty sure).

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Postby Steve Bryant » February 15th, 2006, 11:21 am

Probably not the one you are requesting, but the Cellini dvd on the rings is excellent. Only 18 minutes, and all on new ways to link one ring into another, hence can be incorporated in any routine. Check my complete notes on this at
http://littleegyptmagic.com/magic_july2003.html

Postby Guest » February 16th, 2006, 7:45 am

Thanks, Guys. I'm sure it was the Bob White DVD. But I'll buy Cellini's also. (I met him several times when I was living in Zurich in the 90s.)
All the best! John G

Return to “Light From the Lamp”