Penn & Teller: Fool Us Season Six

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Michael Close

Penn & Teller: Fool Us Season Six

Postby Michael Close » June 11th, 2019, 9:49 am

The sixth season of Penn & Teller: Fool Us begins on June 17, with an episode titled, “David Copperfield vs. Penn & Teller.” Also appearing on this show are Jan Reinder, Ondrej Psenicka, and Giancarlo Bernini. Subsequent episodes are: “They’re Back!” (June 24 – Javi Benitez, Rebecca Herrera, Helen Coghlan, and Danny Cole), “Penn & Teller vs. Inventors” (July 1 – Arkadia, Harry Keaton, Jandro, and Derek Selinger), “Penn & Teller Cure the Common Code” (July 8 – Anna DeGuzman, Raffaele Scircoli, Allen Abbott, and Axel Hecklau), and “Penn & Teller Hit the Streets” (July 15 – Adrián Carratalá, Kevin Blake, Ryan Stock and Amberlynn, and Christopher Castellini).

Even though everyone involved with season six was under the dark cloud of Johnny Thompson’s hospitalization, season six produced some great moments that I’m sure you will enjoy. The program airs on Mondays at 8 p.m. with a replay on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on the CW Network.

Jack Shalom

Re: Penn & Teller: Fool Us Season Six

Postby Jack Shalom » June 11th, 2019, 11:34 am

Great news, thanks.

Doug Thornton
Favorite Magician: David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, Harry Anderson, Derren Brown, Mac King

Postby Doug Thornton » June 17th, 2019, 7:51 pm

David Copperfield is scheduled according to the cable guide...as Michael noted above...
Starts in a few minutes on the East Coast.
Smiles all around
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAM161CALENDAR/
SAM 161 - The David Copperfield Assembly
https://www.sam161.com/

Steve Mills

Postby Steve Mills » June 17th, 2019, 11:06 pm

Am I getting jaded or did they, basically, mail that one in?

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » June 18th, 2019, 8:57 pm

I liked this episode. First, because P & T's Card trick for Copperfield fooled me big time. (I can't help but think there is a book on my shelf that I need to review). Second, I was very pleased to see the dedication at the end of the episode to Mr. Thompson.

Doug Thornton
Favorite Magician: David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, Harry Anderson, Derren Brown, Mac King

Postby Doug Thornton » June 18th, 2019, 9:32 pm

It certainly was fun seeing David fooled and hearing him say he's happy and enjoys being fooled.
And his coded explanation was to me spot on but the one step he missed seemed pretty clear, at least from the comfort of my easy chair...
Smiles all around
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAM161CALENDAR/
SAM 161 - The David Copperfield Assembly
https://www.sam161.com/

Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Postby Joe Lyons » June 18th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Doug Thornton wrote:It certainly was fun seeing David fooled and hearing him say he's happy and enjoys being fooled.

Yes it was, reminding us he is not only a superstar, but like all of us, wanting to experience truly being fooled.

jimb_85
Favorite Magician: Penn & Teller

Postby jimb_85 » June 19th, 2019, 1:12 am

When Giancarlo Bernini did his act, part of Penn's code at the end was a reference to Shimshi. Is there a similar routine Shimshi does?

Return to “Buzz”