airshipmagic.com HAVE STOLE A DESSIGN OF CUPS

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
marselmarsel
Favorite Magician: hofzinser

airshipmagic.com HAVE STOLE A DESSIGN OF CUPS

Postby marselmarsel » April 17th, 2019, 11:29 pm

I HAVE SEND THE CNC DESIGN TIME A GO TO THIS -------- AND NOW THEY HAVE SELL THE SET.
BEE CARREFOUL THEY ARE NO LEGAL PERSONS
I HAVE ALL CONVERSATIONS AND I WILL CHECK THE LEGAL LAWS

https://airshipmagic.com/store/

Roger M.

Re: airshipmagic.com HAVE STOLE A DESSIGN OF CUPS

Postby Roger M. » April 19th, 2019, 10:35 am

You could likely do two things to improve your situation:

1) Get some assistance from somebody who can help you edit your posts - so as to make your thoughts (and point) much clearer.

2) STOP dealing with Airship Magic completely, as it seems every single time you interact with them you apparently wind up feeling like they've ripped you off (I do get that much from your recent posts).

marselmarsel

Postby marselmarsel » April 19th, 2019, 12:44 pm

1- these gentlemen have cheated me, several times.
2- More than a year ago, I contacted them so they could make me a set of cups.
3-pay in advance and start to see strange things.
4-I asked you to cancel the order before 5 days.
5- They told me not because they had ordered the material.
6-began to say and say stupid things that I have all captured on screen and passed in a report.
7-after months and months lying to me and not sending the cups that I asked nor my money they asked me for information of beakers.
8- I sent you a design that Auke VanDokum made exclusively for me.
9- Then I sent you a design that I did privately hired a design engineer for CNC.
10-I was asked to send the development of CNC to see what the cup was like.
11 told me they could make that design in sheet metal.
12- After lies and more lies, they ignored me.
13- they did not answer any message.
14- I run out of money and cups and send you the design of the cups that you design and that is private.
15-after locating information of the managers and put dozens of messages in magic forums and send more than 20 emails daily, they sent me without a word a request for payment by pay pal of 8,000 dollars.
16 everything I have collected and prepared for legal complaints for fraud and theft of industrial design
17-after putting dozens of complaints and send hundreds of emails and see that I was going to denounce sent me a set of cups design Paul Fox that was not what we had agreed
18-time later I see that they have stolen the design that I send them with the CNC's work and they are selling it
19 have stolen my design and sell it, they refused to do it for me, and wanted to cheat me 8000 dollars
20 I insist that everything is collected and I repeat
THEY ARE DANGEROUS SCAMMERS OF STAYING WITH THE OTHER MONEY AND I WILL COMPLAIN THEM FOR THEFT OF A DESIGN, BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY COPYED EVERYTHING HAVE TAKEN THE DESIGN THAT SENDS THEM IN CN DEVELOPMENT AND HAVE COPYED IT WITHOUT PERMISSION
CLEAR NOW ?????

Brad Jeffers

Postby Brad Jeffers » April 19th, 2019, 3:33 pm

Of the seven sets of cups listed for sale on their website, which is the one that you designed?

Leonard Hevia
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon, Frank Garcia, Slydini, Houdini,

Postby Leonard Hevia » April 19th, 2019, 4:11 pm

Brad Jeffers wrote:Of the seven sets of cups listed for sale on their website, which is the one that you designed?

Six of those are Paul Fox cups with different metals/finishes, and the odd one is a P & L cup.

Tom Gilbert

Postby Tom Gilbert » April 19th, 2019, 9:22 pm

Never had an issue dealing with Airship.

marselmarsel

Postby marselmarsel » April 20th, 2019, 9:57 pm

this is the desing
i can compare if you like with a mechanical alllll of sizes of each part of cup y have make this desing i have all convesations and i can demstrate. He puit FOIXY name because is " similar" no equal to a foxy set i can demostrate
again this company is no legal persons

https://airshipmagic.com/store/home/121 ... balls.html

Ray J
Favorite Magician: Chris Kenner

Postby Ray J » April 22nd, 2019, 5:12 pm

I was reluctant to jump in here but I wanted to at least point out one thing that doesn't make sense regarding the most recent post. There is no mention whatsoever of the word Foxy in the airship magic ad. None. That name is used on similar designs on the RNT2 website, a separate company. So I don't understand your point, at all.

There is reference to Paul Fox. The double bead is typically attributed to Paul Fox. Now any cups that resemble the original are called Paul Fox "style" Cups or PF cups or "influenced by" Paul Fox. And so on.

I love cups as much as anyone and have many sets including original Rings n Things from the late '70s but at the end of the day they all sort of look like Thermos caps and whether they have one ring, two rings or three....come on.

In the old days before CNC cups were either spun or bent around forms and soldered (I'm going way back). To have a chuck made for spinning cups was time-consuming and expensive. Now some of that cost is eliminated because CNC is used instead.

Many cups look so similar you really have to put them side-by-side to tell the difference and even then to many people they look the same.

This is a quote from an earlier post of yours. "1- these gentlemen have cheated me, several times."

We have a saying that goes like this:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If what you say is true, why on earth would you try them again?

Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Postby Joe Lyons » April 22nd, 2019, 6:52 pm

Ray J wrote:I was reluctant to jump in here but I wanted to at least point out one thing that doesn't make sense regarding the most recent post. There is no mention whatsoever of the word Foxy in the airship magic ad. None.

If you look at the URL and the names of the images they both say Foxy Plus.

Bet you a dollar the product page said Foxy Plus recently...

marselmarsel

Postby marselmarsel » April 22nd, 2019, 8:01 pm

I do not know what you mean, but I'll clarify it and I will not pretend time after more than 25 years in the world of magic.
This type copied my model. The indicating model manufactured with CNC. Nothing more. The measurements are exact and if you want to waste time I send you a prototype and you buy that set and if they are not identical, I pay you all the expenses.
what you indicate of the saying, I do not understand it. I just charge for a job and never do it. I paid for a Paul Fox design set, polished and that ad on ebay. I can send you the screenshots of how I sold a set (photo) of polished goblets.
After waiting for me he sent me an unpolished paul fox set.
During all those months it was a torture to communicate with this "company" and tell them that I had a design made for me by an engineer.
I also indicated that Auke Vandokum, also made some design for me, exclusive.
After asking me for the design in CNC, I indicated that they could make the beaker design that I designed for an engineer.
After that, they told me that they would make a prototype in lerin material (they did it after I sent them all the necessary program for the CNC.) He sent me photos of the 3D design in lerin as a portotype of my design.
With what I agreed to have it done for me in stainless steel plate.
After more months of excuses, tell them to send me my money or my beakers. They sent me a payment invoice for pay pal of 8000 dollars, (I have it captured and I can show it to you), after a similar scam I told them to send me my beakers and forget me.
Months later I see that they have copied the model and that they sell it. They change the name but I repeat that it is the model that is made in CNC, you do not have more than that model and I am not going to waste time in showing something that I have captured well. I will only collect all the information for industrial falsification claim.
What this man did not know is that I patent in Europe this design and I am with lawyers to see the international regulation for industrial plagiarism.
Curiously, in magic games and ideas are easily falsifiable, but unfortunately for this man, I register it as an industrial mechanical element, and in that legislation, the thing is much more strict. Again, I'm not going to give you explanations that this guy has cheated and copied a model. But if it amuses you, I can provide everything absolutely everything and your own judgments.

Ray J
Favorite Magician: Chris Kenner

Postby Ray J » April 22nd, 2019, 11:10 pm

I should have never responded. Good luck!

Return to “Buzz”