Perverse Magic in Print- Finally!

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
magicfish

Perverse Magic in Print- Finally!

Postby magicfish » January 24th, 2019, 1:17 am

Gentlemen,  
I am starting this thread to let our members know that I have just ordered my copy of Perverse Magic.  I concede that many of you here know Mr. Deutsch personally whereas I do not. However,
I have been following the Perverse Magic Thread for many years . I absolutely love the magic. 
My magic journey started many years ago with kitchen magic, to shop props, to advanced coin magic, close up sleight of hand, manipulation, and eventually close up card magic.  
Card magic is my passion but I always wished I could utilise my sleight of hand abilities with small objects in an entertaining way- more than just a vanish of a coin and less than a seated performance of Roth's WildCoin.  
Enter Perverse Magic.  
Mr. Deutsch's routines are simple, fooling, and fun.  
He provides the sleight of hand artist countless opportunities and scenarios to display his talents to amaze regular people in everyday situations.  
He has done so much thinking over the years and written it in Perverse Magic.  
Do you find yourself stuck just doing a French Drop or making something appear when a magic opportunity presents itself? With Perverse Magic you will be prepared in every situation, any time, with anything- for a fun to watch, engaging, simple, magical miracle that can absolutely stand on its own.  
I highly recommend Perverse Magic by Gerald Deutsch. 
Almost 500 pages of rock solid close up miracles in everyday situations that you will use in every day scenarios.  
I have been waiting for this book for many years and now it is available thanks to equally enthused Mr. Jack Shalom. Thanks Jack.
Wanna know the best part? All of the proceeds go to charity.  
Get this book.

Jack Shalom

Re: Perverse Magic in Print- Finally!

Postby Jack Shalom » January 24th, 2019, 7:21 am

Thanks, magicfish.

Probably best to link back to the original book announcement where ad copy, ordering info, pictures and more were first posted:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51390

magicfish

Postby magicfish » January 30th, 2019, 2:57 pm

My copy has just arrived!
What a beautiful Hardcover this is.
A high quality publication!
Now to dive in....
Ohhhh baby.

Joe M. Turner
Favorite Magician: Fred Kaps

Postby Joe M. Turner » February 10th, 2019, 10:17 pm

Received my copy. It is wonderful.

I really appreciate the decision to collect excellent online material and put it in print form. I wish there were a big book of the first ten years of The Second Deal, or a multi-volume print edition of Richard Robinson's Magic Show. A lot of good magic is going to evaporate.

Return to “General”