Game Changer is finally here!

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Jason Ladanye
Favorite Magician: Erdnase

Game Changer is finally here!

Postby Jason Ladanye » October 26th, 2018, 8:25 pm

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic ... n-ladanye/

Game Changer is a sensational collection of magic and gambling effects with cards. This book picks up right where his critically-acclaimed debut Confident Deceptions left off. Jason has once again raised the bar with 18 new, powerful effects, gorgeously illustrated with 225 stunning high-quality, full-color photographs.

Jason makes his living with a deck of cards, and the routines in this book come directly from his close-up act. These effects have been performed over and over for years in front of lay audiences. You’ll find nothing but strong, polished routines that amaze and entertain.

Along with technical ability and presentational skill, Jason’s strengths also include his creativity. He creates new card plots and completely reinvents the classics.

The effects are constructed so as to baffle the sharpest audience. Although some routines in this book will require focused practice, any difficult sleights are taught in explicit detail, and the reward is well worth the work.

See what the top names in card magic are saying about Game Changer!

“If you love strong, sophisticated card magic, you’ll love this book.” -Darwin Ortiz

“Game Changer” is not just the title of the latest work from Virtuoso at the Card Table Jason Ladanye; but is in fact just that- as it brings a fresh vista to the elements of real entertainment at the card table. The material is not easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.” -Jack Carpenter

“Packed with terrific psychological insights, stellar example scripting and superb construction and staging, this new book from Jason Ladanye is all killer material with no filler. Light up a good Cuban, pour yourself two fingers of Islay single malt and crack open a fresh pack of cards, because you are in for a real treat.” -Andrew Wimhurst

“The man not only knows his craft, but has worked hard to enrich it with his creativity and technical prowess. I’ve enjoyed Jason’s work for years now, and I’m genuinely excited to know he has more in store.” -Jeremy Griffith

“Jason Ladanye is a hard-core card expert and he makes no apology for his approach and technical virtuosity. This new book will be a welcome addition to all lovers of elegantly crafted card magic. This new book continues right where the last one left off. In fact, Jason has raised the bar higher than I expected of him. Game Changer is sensational. “ -Michael Vincent

“Jason is the “whole package.” Consummate chops, deceptive and surprising effects, presentational stories that intrigue and captivate—all wrapped up in a unique, consistent and thoroughly engaging character.” -Simon Aronson

“Jason Ladanye is a card magic beast and a card magic machine. It’s one thing to have killer chops; it’s a whole different level to combine those chops with a take-no-prisoners approach to effect construction and leave an audience convinced they’ve seen the face of God. That’s Jason’s mantra. Anyone who reads, learns, and studies this material is going to be a better card worker because of it.” -Tony Cabral

“Jason Ladanye‘s first book put him on the map and his newest book takes him to greater heights. It’s filled with card routines that are smart, engaging, and structured to surprise any audience. A must-have for any card magician.” -John Guastaferro

“Jason Ladanye’s work always combines powerful techniques and methods, convincing structures and intriguing premises into what should be the goal of every professional card magician: strong magic. It’s a sure bet that his new book, Game Changer will be exactly that.” -Jason England

performer

Re: Game Changer is finally here!

Postby performer » November 2nd, 2018, 12:20 am

I saw the book for the first time today. Fabulous colour photographs and very well produced quality looking book. I have no idea about the contents but the book looks very attractive at first sight.

Jason Ladanye
Favorite Magician: Erdnase

Postby Jason Ladanye » November 2nd, 2018, 11:20 pm

Here's the opening effect in the book:

https://youtu.be/FxKNG7glsHM

performer

Postby performer » November 3rd, 2018, 5:46 pm

They won't like it Jason. And that is BEFORE they view it! They are biased against you and I would love to know why. I don't think it is anything to do with the tricks either. It can't be anything you said because you don't say much. Are you promoting yourself too much for their tastes? That is all I can come up with.

They say they don't like the tricks but everyone else away from the Genii forum seems to like them. (except me of course but then I don't like anything). There has to be a hidden agenda of some kind. I shall have to use my psychic ability to tune in to whatever it is. Even if I can't figure it out it will bring more attention to your video anyway.

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » November 3rd, 2018, 6:45 pm

I bought Jason's first book, but will probably pass on this one.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”