Cool stuff in the in box today

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
erdnasephile

Cool stuff in the in box today

Postby erdnasephile » July 5th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Usually my email flood contains mostly dreck, but today was an exceedingly good day:

1. Another free (and really good!) trick from the brilliant Bob Farmer---Long live the Bammo Magic Club!!!

2. Michael Close's newsletter arrived. One of the best kept secrets in magic. This issue would have been worth reading even if it only included a chance to see Jay Marshall again and a real world article on busking. Lots more here to enjoy.

3. An advertisement for a new ebook on false deals from Wesley James--right up my alley.

4. A flyer for the 2019 Genii Convention--looking good!

Now if only something from "The Works" would come through.... ;)

Mr. Charming

Re: Cool stuff in the in box today

Postby Mr. Charming » July 5th, 2018, 11:08 pm

How can I receive M.C. newsletter?

Joe Mckay
Favorite Magician: Lubor Fiedler

Postby Joe Mckay » July 6th, 2018, 3:17 am

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » July 6th, 2018, 8:11 am

To join the ultra exclusive, absolutely limited membership, Bammo Magic Club and receive FREE tricks that are superior to some of the stuff actually being sold today, you must comply with the following conditions (absolutely no exceptions or you will be banned for life + 1 year):

1. You must have an email address.

2. You must send an email to Bammomagic@cogeco.com with a request in your native language (if not English please provide translation) requesting membership.

Membership approval is automatic. You will instantly receive the latest free trick. There is a new one to be sent in a week or so, "Satan's Ashtray."

When the biker bar down the road from the auto plant is rebuilt after the fire, member meetings are held every Thursday night. The password phrase is: "Napoleon is a horse." Ask for Mr. Farmer.

Let me add: the Mike Close Newsletter is fantastic.

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » July 6th, 2018, 8:19 am

I would like to please respectfully add one more thing if I may....

If you do choose to sign up for these great resources, please consider spending some of your hard-earned on Mr. Close's and Mr. Farmer's products. Not only will you get a quality manuscript that's going to be worth to you many times what you paid, but you'll also be helping support their creative efforts and their generosity to the magic community.

(Getting off my soapbox now....)

P.S.: Oh, and please consider signing up for the Genii Convention and/or subscribing to Genii if you haven't already. I suspect it's money from those endeavors (along with the books) that pay for this forum that we can all enjoy.

(Now I'm done! :D )

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » July 7th, 2018, 7:52 am

CORRECTION! CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS IS BAMMOMAGIC@COGECO.CA

To join the ultra exclusive, absolutely limited membership, Bammo Magic Club and receive FREE tricks that are superior to some of the stuff actually being sold today, you must comply with the following conditions (absolutely no exceptions or you will be banned for life + 1 year):

1. You must have an email address.

2. You must send an email to Bammomagic@cogeco.ca with a request in your native language (if not English please provide translation) requesting membership.

Membership approval is automatic. You will instantly receive the latest free trick. There is a new one to be sent in a week or so, "Satan's Ashtray."

When the biker bar down the road from the auto plant is rebuilt after the fire, member meetings are held every Thursday night. The password phrase is: "Napoleon is a horse." Ask for Mr. Farmer.

Let me add: the Mike Close Newsletter is fantastic.

Return to “Buzz”