Off-Center tear in November issue

Discuss the tricks and sleights which appear in Genii.

Off-Center tear in November issue

Postby Guest » October 28th, 2007, 12:19 am

I think this is remarkable! It's a new -- believe it or not -- version of the center tear. And it's insanely simple. No tearing multiple times. Tear once, toss or burn. You have the thought, drawing, whatever, right there with an umbrella unfold. The nice thing is more space availabe for the spectator to draw and for you to easily glance at.

Yeah, it's mine

Re: Off-Center tear in November issue

Postby Guest » October 28th, 2007, 12:21 am

sorry for the typos.
Andy

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Yeah, it's a pretty cool utility move. Much faster than a regular tear. Keep eye contact with spectator, tear once and throw away. Yup, real cool.
Andy

Postby Guest » November 21st, 2007, 1:30 pm

I know! It's hard to believe you can do everything from drawing duplications to fortune telling with one new, ORIGINAL center tear featured in the November issue of Genii.
Who is this Andrew Baroch anyway? Oh, he got to the semifinals of the "Phenomenon" auditions in L-A. Then, why aren't we seeing him on the air? Well, he settled for holding the cue cards for Funovitz.
Andry

Postby Guest » November 21st, 2007, 1:31 pm

Andy, rather. I'm not from Louisiana.

David Scollnik

Postby David Scollnik » November 27th, 2007, 11:46 am

Andy, you haven't posted about your off center tear in a while. Have you lost your enthusiasm for it already?

Seriously, I just recently read the November issue and I do think your contribution is quite nice. Thx for it.

Postby Guest » December 13th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Irv Weiner had a similar thing called (as I recall) the "One Tear Center Tear."

He used the same "special something" to purloin the information, but his billet wasn't off-center -- it was folded in the standard manner.

Postby Guest » December 28th, 2007, 8:10 am

No, that's not true. Only I could have thought up such a simple yet brilliant method for the center tear -- because I'm pretty simple.

best, andy

Return to “Magicana”