Anybody have Abbott's instructions?

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.
Jazmar1

Anybody have Abbott's instructions?

Postby Jazmar1 » July 7th, 2017, 12:35 pm

I was wondering if anybody on the forum has any Abbott's instructions?I need instructions for their Super Deluxe Dove Pan and their Nu Power Rising Cards.If anyone has them just pm me and thanks to anyone who can help.

Brad Jeffers

Re: Anybody have Abbott's instructions?

Postby Brad Jeffers » July 8th, 2017, 5:21 am

You can get the instructions for Nu Power Rising Cards from Mickey Hades for $2.

Jazmar1

Postby Jazmar1 » July 12th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Thanks Brad,I sent an email to Micky for the Nu Power Rising Cards Instructions and the Paypal payment for $2 but he hasn't answered my email or accepted the money yet.It's been 2 or 3 days,how long does it take to get a reply from him?Thanks for the lead and I hope to hear from him soon.

Jazmar1

Postby Jazmar1 » July 15th, 2017, 5:02 pm

I got the instructions for the Abbott's Nu Power Rising Cards from Micky Hades.I still need the instructions for Abbott's Super Deluxe Dove Pan.If anyone can help me with those instructions that would be great.I tried contacting Abbott's for the instructions but they haven't answered me yet.In the meantime I'm hoping someone can help before then.Thanks again for any help that someone can me,I really appreciate it.

Return to “Reference Room”