The Magician TV Series Bill Bixby Playing Cards

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
RenzIII

Postby RenzIII » January 23rd, 2017, 3:55 pm

This is a mint condition deck of replica playing cards as seen the "The Magician" TV series. They come in a nice case and have never been handled. These are not easy to acquire I had purchased them some time back. Occasionally you can find a single card framed which will sell as high as $30. This is an entire deck of 52 in MINT condition. Deck is Bridged Size. The signature on the box is a facsimile, not Bill's actual signature.

70.00 shipped US
Renzo Baronti
562 5th Ave
Troy NY 12182
914 318 1614
renzo@MisterRenzo.com

RenzIII

Re: The Magician TV Series Bill Bixby Playing Cards

Postby RenzIII » January 23rd, 2017, 4:38 pm

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 24th, 2017, 1:38 pm

I don't understand what you're offering ... is this the promotional deck created when the TV show was originally telecast, or is this a later reproduction from some unknown source?
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » January 24th, 2017, 2:31 pm

It's a replica (he does say that). I have a deck. The source is/was a gentleman in L.A., with whom I am acquainted, named John Parnell. I cannot vouch for the "legality" of these cards--I suspect that if Paramount really wanted to, they could have said something--but I can vouch for their quality. I'm pretty sure he sold out of the original run, though I do not know what the run was. I just know he's no longer selling them.

RenzIII

Postby RenzIII » January 24th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Hi guys, yes they are replica cards. I don't think they are being made anymore.
They are quite nice, but if you feel I should remove them as they may not be legal, let me know. I originally purchased them years ago on eBay.

RenzIII

Postby RenzIII » February 8th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Price Drop
59.99 shipped US

brianarudolph

Postby brianarudolph » February 8th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Richard Kaufman wrote:I don't understand what you're offering ... is this the promotional deck created when the TV show was originally telecast, or is this a later reproduction from some unknown source?

I am the proud (and fortunate) owner of the last full deck of these that John Parnell had. John even saw to it that mine were autographed by Larry Anderson who worked for Mark Wilson's company and was a magic technical advisor on the show. Larry often appeared on The Magician as one of Anthony Blake's (Bill Bixby's) assistants.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”