Forte Article in Genii

Discuss the latest feature articles in Genii.

Forte Article in Genii

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Richard,
I'd like to thank you and Paul R. Wilson for a magnificient job in bringing this story on the life and career of Steve Forte to the readers of Genii magazine. I have re-read the article several times over and have enjoyed it immensely each time. Keep up the good work at Genii and thank you for bringing this long awaited article on Steve Forte!

Roberto

Re: Forte Article in Genii

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2005, 5:24 pm

I couldn't agree more. The nuances and texture of his persona were just outstanding. As I was reading the article I kept thinking, man would I love to meet this guy and just chat. Awesome article. Great job Genii!

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » September 26th, 2005, 7:39 pm

Excellent Forte article and it was a pleasure to be able to read some new Mike Close Reviews.

Jacky Kahan

Postby Jacky Kahan » October 27th, 2005, 4:31 am

Just finished reading the Forte Article, Paul, Richard you did a GREAT job!
Keep up the great work!
T H A N K S !!!

Jacky
www.magicbooks.be

Postby Guest » October 27th, 2005, 5:23 am

the article was awesome and I really spent the time to read it.

Postby Guest » October 31st, 2005, 9:32 am

I agree. Very well written article with some excellent photos showing off items in Mr. Forte's collection.

Job well done from everyone involved.

Seth

Postby Seth » October 31st, 2005, 9:44 am

Loved the article, especially since there's so little info about Forte...

The only thing i'd like to have seen is Forte in Magicana...

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 31st, 2005, 10:16 am

We actually had two gambling routines from Steve to run with the piece but ran out of room. I will include them in Magicana in the near future.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

John Pezzullo

Postby John Pezzullo » November 3rd, 2005, 3:32 am

Another 'five star' feature from the pages of GENII. Very informative and well written.

This article should be required reading for anyone even thinking about releasing a book or DVD which 'showcases their expertise' in relation to gambling and cheating techniques.

As R. Paul Wilson wrote:

"Yet the most valuable thing I discovered was not a sleight or a card trick, but the realization that I had so much to learn about gambling and gambling sleight of hand. My ferocious interest in this topic did not compare to the vast knowledge and experience possessed by Steve Forte."

Reading this article may cause some of the self proclaimed gambling experts to reconsider their standing as 'experts'.

Postby Guest » November 28th, 2005, 3:27 am

I wish I could have added something fresh, but I just thought the article was superbly written.

The anecdotes have the ability to put me into a state of wonder, as if I was there, in a corner watching Marlo's eyes bug out of his head while Steve worked the deck.

The information was as accurate as the fantasy they created for my mind.

Thank you guys very much - I can't believe it took me this long to subscribe to the magazine.

Keep up the good work guys.

Return to “Feature Articles”