Need: Tenyo Frozen Pendant

Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.

Moderator: Richard Kaufman

Mr Hurley

Need: Tenyo Frozen Pendant

Postby Mr Hurley » February 16th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Our family is planning on going to Disneyland in April and my daughter wants to do a magic trick for Anna and Elsa. Since my daughter and I are both Tenyo fanatics, I figured the best one to do would be the Frozen Pendant.

The only trick I have to trade at the moment is Magical Burger.

MAGICAL BURGER (like new): As soon as I got it out of the plastic wrap, each card went into two card cases--for each card. So other than me handling the cards to get them inside their respective cases, they have been untouched since I received them in October. They come with the original (unused) card holder, the cardboard placard, Japanese and English instructions.
I'll add in my notes for Happy Burger that makes it so that a spectator can pull up to 2-3 cards at a time and make the secret undetectable to the spectator.

I also have a used Clean Cut, but I modified the rope and repaired the trick due to superglue residue discoloration. So I doubt it's worth anything of value at this point. The trick works like a champ and looks like it's out of the box. But I've realized that it's not the kind of trick I want to perform with. So, just putting it out there too.

If anyone is interested or has any questions or need pictures, let me know.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Need: Tenyo Frozen Pendant

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 16th, 2015, 5:16 pm

You can often find them on eBay. The sellers magico-japan and tokyo-hobby are both good.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Mr Hurley

Postby Mr Hurley » February 16th, 2015, 5:24 pm

I'm actually in the process of selling old military items of mine on the ol' Ebay at the moment for Tenyo items. I'm just trying to get the Pendant a bit faster if possible.
I do have the Pendant bookmarked though!

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 16th, 2015, 5:45 pm

Japan has a very fast overseas mail service called EMS. If you ordered it from tokyo-hobby, it would come in a few days.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 19th, 2015, 8:01 pm

There's a Frozen "Pendant" on eBay right now from Tokyo Hobby.

Mr Hurley

Postby Mr Hurley » February 19th, 2015, 10:58 pm

I immediately bookmarked it. I asked if they provided English instructions for Pendant--which they do not. Looks like I'll need to go through Magico to get he translation

Return to “Tenyo”