Lucky Rabbit Tenyo

All beginners in magic should address their questions here.
garlicMASTER
Favorite Magician: tenyo, milton bradley, Tricks Co. Ltd. Japan, astor, viking, magic trick from india

Lucky Rabbit Tenyo

Postby garlicMASTER » October 1st, 2013, 5:37 pm

Hello :!:

I am looking for Lucky Rabbit at affordable price. Opened or used one it doesn't matter as long as in excellent or good condition. Hoping i can find some help here regarding this Tenyo item.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Lucky Rabbit Tenyo

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 1st, 2013, 5:47 pm

Not so easy to find!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

garlicMASTER
Favorite Magician: tenyo, milton bradley, Tricks Co. Ltd. Japan, astor, viking, magic trick from india

Postby garlicMASTER » October 1st, 2013, 6:13 pm

Yes you are right Richard because i have been searching this quite long time but the Rabbit still hiding for me :) Now my question is how many pieces were made and why it is hard to find even a used one? :(

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 1st, 2013, 6:25 pm

Newer Tenyo items such as this become hard to find depending upon how many runs they did. For example, there are plenty of Tenyo items not made anymore that are fairly eash to find, and that's usually because the did multiple runs at the factory. "Lucky Rabbit" is a great trick, and I'm not sure why they would have done only one or two runs. I think it might be difficult to find a used one because if the prop gets separated from the instrutions, it is not easy to locate the gimmick! People might think it's broken and just chuck it.

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Postby I.M. Magician » October 1st, 2013, 6:43 pm

That trick is Tenyo's answer to a very old principle and effect. When I was a kid, I bought the SS Adams Hindu Cones. It probably dates back to even before that release.

The method is simple and ingenious!

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 1st, 2013, 8:47 pm

The trick appears in French magic sets 50 years before Adams existed.

garlicMASTER

Postby garlicMASTER » October 2nd, 2013, 9:25 am

I.M. Magician wrote:That trick is Tenyo's answer to a very old principle and effect. When I was a kid, I bought the SS Adams Hindu Cones. It probably dates back to even before that release.

The method is simple and ingenious!

Does this Hindu Cones still available at any online shops or hard to find too :?:

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » October 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am

They don't make those anymore but you can find one for auction from time to time. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it in very good condition. Sometimes the paint is chipped on the cones or the gimmick is missing. Ask questions before you bid.

garlicMASTER

Postby garlicMASTER » October 21st, 2013, 7:00 pm

I haven't find Lucky Rabbit yet but i just won (New)Hindu Cones at one auction site. Thanks for mentioning Hindu Cones here (I.M. Magician) I haven't heard about this trick before. I'm very happy :D

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » October 21st, 2013, 7:15 pm

Excellent! It was my pleasure. If you have any questions about it at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be very happy to help. Enjoy...

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 21st, 2013, 8:53 pm

Lucky Rabbit is a lot better than the Hindu Cones! Keep looking.

garlicMASTER

Postby garlicMASTER » October 22nd, 2013, 5:51 pm

I.M. Magician wrote:Excellent! It was my pleasure. If you have any questions about it at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be very happy to help. Enjoy...

Once i receive the item then i will let you know. I love mentalism effect. I have the very affordable plastic trick called ''Psycho Caps'' maybe it is the same performance of Hindu Cones. :)

garlicMASTER

Postby garlicMASTER » October 22nd, 2013, 5:55 pm

Richard Kaufman wrote:Lucky Rabbit is a lot better than the Hindu Cones! Keep looking.

I will be more happy if i get on my hand the Lucky Rabbit. Hoping someone from this forum could help me to have this with affordable price. :)

Thanks.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 22nd, 2013, 6:53 pm

It's surprising that they have become so difficult to find.

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » October 22nd, 2013, 10:45 pm

Maybe you could include one in each deluxe edition of your book. :)

garlicMASTER

Postby garlicMASTER » October 23rd, 2013, 3:02 am

Richard Kaufman wrote:It's surprising that they have become so difficult to find.

There are so many no longer made and discontinued items of Tenyo but i often see them at eBay but why this item is so rare to be found? Maybe it was made for Collectors Items only very limited pieces? :(

Return to “General”