WTB: VOLUME 11 of Dr. Albo Series & MAGIC OF ROBERT HARBIN

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
MagiChrisMitch
Favorite Magician: Lance Burton

WTB: VOLUME 11 of Dr. Albo Series & MAGIC OF ROBERT HARBIN

Postby MagiChrisMitch » May 29th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Please contact me if you would consider selling your copy of either of these. I've been looking to add them to my slow growing library , and hope that this reaches someone at the right time. Thank you kindly.

jclhills@sbcglobal.net

MagiChrisMitch

Re: WTB: VOLUME 11 of Dr. Albo Series & MAGIC OF ROBERT HARB

Postby MagiChrisMitch » May 30th, 2013, 4:22 pm

To clarify, I am looking for Volume "ELEVEN" not 2

MagiChrisMitch

Postby MagiChrisMitch » May 31st, 2013, 11:52 am

Magic of Robert Harbin has been found! Thanks to those who have contacted me. Still looking for "VOLUME ELEVEN" of Dr. Albo.

Thanks

MManchester

Postby MManchester » May 31st, 2013, 1:24 pm

Magic of Robert Harbin has been found! Thanks to those who have contacted me.

I am surprised and concerned. Your first post on the forum announces your interest in one of magic's most rare, expensive and prized books. Your update indicates that you have received several private replies to your search. Are you aware of the outcome to this recent thread:

USED MAGIC BOOKS FOR SALE
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=41964

If you are not spending at least $1500 on Harbin, I would be very wary. And if you are spending $1500 or more, I trust that you are taking significant steps to protect yourself in this transaction.

Please provide a future update on whether or not you receive the book.
Michael Manchester
Literacy magic for library and school performances - http://www.librarylegerdemain.com

MagiChrisMitch

Postby MagiChrisMitch » May 31st, 2013, 2:07 pm

MManchester,

Thank you for your concern. Getting burned by a theif will keep ones guard up and wanting to share a bad past expierence with me is appreciated. I certainly agree with caveat emptor , but this find is being purchased from a well established and known seller. We both hail from the same city, so examining the book firsthand before directly taking it home is how this transaction will end. Quite a small world, especially since I was contacted yesterday about it's availability, and then discover we end up be sitting next to each other at the same magic show later in that night is bizarre.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”