For Sale: Mike Rogers Multiplying Bunnies

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jeff Haas

For Sale: Mike Rogers Multiplying Bunnies

Postby Jeff Haas » October 10th, 2012, 3:48 am

I have three unopened sets of the Mike Rogers Multiplying Bunnies. I don't do much strolling any more, and the open set that I have is several years old and still in great shape, so I figured I'd let these go.

Here's a picture of the unopened sets:
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd22 ... unnies.jpg

Mike Rogers was a terrific tradeshow magician and a really nice guy. He had these rabbits designed to his specifications, they're like big versions of the classic little yellow "Peter Rabbit" set. You get three adult rabbits and six babies. The babies are about the size of the adults in the Peter Rabbit set, but made from much better sponge foam - they're designed to really POP open when the spectator opens their hand. Also, they can be used for Daryl's rabbit/bird gag on his Fooler Dooler DVD. Note that my Android tablet made the colors a little pale, the actual color of the rabbits is red (as well as the instructions).

Side story: One year, Mike was a judge for an SAM National Convention, for the closeup category, and took a liking to me. He gave me my first set of his rabbits.

It's tough to let these go, but they've just been sitting there in my drawer. As far as I can tell, once Mike died, no one else picked up the production of them. I've done a Google search for them, these are just not available out there any more.

$15.00/set, delivered in the US.

Jeff Haas

Re: For Sale: Mike Rogers Multiplying Bunnies

Postby Jeff Haas » October 10th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Forgot the following:

Jeff Haas
3148 Sunset Terrace
San Mateo, CA 94403
650/571-7058
jeffhaas (at) astound.net

Jeff Haas

Re: For Sale: Mike Rogers Multiplying Bunnies