Doyg Henning Pictures,Programs,Tickets and a Houdini Book

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jazmar1

Doyg Henning Pictures,Programs,Tickets and a Houdini Book

Postby Jazmar1 » April 12th, 2012, 12:18 pm

I have some Doug Henning items for sale.I have 2 programs from when he was in Michigan in the 80's,1 of them is signed to me personally.I also have 2 ticket stubs from those shows at the Fisher Theater.I also have 2 black & white pictures that are autographed,1 was made out to my stage name when I was doing magic and the other just has his signature.The black & white pictures have a red stain on them from the folder that they were in for so long and I also have 2 autograph post cards that have my real name and stage name on them.I also have some newsletters from when I was in his fan club.Lastly,I have a book that Doug Henning wrote about Harry Houdini(unsigned),it has some normal wear around the edges but there are no pages missing in the book.If you would like to see pictures of everything just e-mail me and I'll send them to you.I'm asking $65 for everything.My name is:Danny Redd,42250 Hayes Rd.Apt.#611,Clinton Township,MI.48038,my phone number is:(586)226-0891 and my e-mail is:capndan_48038@yahoo.com.Thanks for looking at my collection.

magicking
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

Re: Doyg Henning Pictures,Programs,Tickets and a Houdini Book

Postby magicking » April 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Email sent
Michael King
All Things Are Possible If You Believe!

Jazmar1

Re: Doyg Henning Pictures,Programs,Tickets and a Houdini Book

Postby Jazmar1 » April 12th, 2012, 6:08 pm

THE DOUG HENNING ITEMS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD.I KNOW I PROBABLY SOLD THEM FOR A LOT LESS THAN THEIR WORTH BUT I'M IN A WHEELCHAIR AND ON A FIXED INCOME AND I NEED THE MONEY.BESIDES,I'M GETTING MARRIED AT THE END OF JULY AND THE MONEY WILL HELP PAY FOR THE WEDDING.THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO LOOKED AT THE LISTING.I'LL BE SELLING SOME DAVID COPPERFIELD ITEMS IN THE FUTURE SO IF YOUR INTERESTED BE WATCHING FOR THE POST.

JAZMAR1
(DANNY REDD)

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”