Final weekend to buy these books...really! No, really!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jim Morton

Final weekend to buy these books...really! No, really!

Postby Jim Morton » September 30th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Starting next week, I once again join the ranks of the gainfully employed. :grin: That makes this the absolutely, final weekend to buy the books and videos I have listed for sale. Monday, I'll be turning off the doc sharing and deleting the lists. I must say I am mystified by what has sold and what hasn't. Some of the books and videos I consider the best of the best are still available. I'm going to leave them up and see what happens. All prices are listed. Everything sent media mail unless requested otherwise. Sorry, no international sales. Paypal preferred.
Click here for book list.
Click here for video and DVD list.
Jim Morton,
40 Sheridan, SF, CA 94103
415-218-8274
jimmorton@sbcglobal.net

Jim Morton

Re: Final weekend to buy these books...really! No, really!

Postby Jim Morton » October 2nd, 2011, 7:29 pm

I just got word that I will be starting work on Wednesday (I thought I wouldn't start until a week from tomorrow), so I won't be able to ship any books after Tuesday (or, at least, it will become a lot harder). Because of this, I have to say no to money orders. Paypal only at this point. I know that won't inconvenience most of you, and I'm sorry to the people it will. I'll keep the lists active until tomorrow morning. After that, sayonara.

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » October 3rd, 2011, 7:25 am

Jim: Congrats on the new job!

Jim Morton

Postby Jim Morton » October 3rd, 2011, 1:00 pm

erdnasephile wrote:Jim: Congrats on the new job!

Thanks! :D

My book sale is now officially over. Thanks to everyone who bought books.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”