Magicomedy, Neo Magic Artistry, Victor, more FSH

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
troublewit

Magicomedy, Neo Magic Artistry, Victor, more FSH

Postby troublewit » July 2nd, 2011, 10:56 pm

I will be listing the following titles on ebay within the week. I offer them to the Genii Forum members first. If you want it, you will not get it any cheaper on ebay, since the prices listed here will be my reserve prices on ebay. I offer media mail shipping for $5. (2-7 days) or Priority Mail shipping for $10. No International shipping, and PayPal only, please. First come, first served. I will check my email (troublewit@aol.com) more frequently than the forum site, since I get my email directly to my cell phone. Here are the books:

Magicomedy by Mike Caveney. Used...in very good condition. The binding is tight, the pages are clean with no markings. The dustjacket shows wear and tear.Currently on amazon (used) for $90. You may have it for $55. Here is a link to a forum discussion of this book: Magicomedy...book of the month

Neo Magic Artistry Published 2000
432 pages
42 illustrations
Cover by Katlyn Breene
Introductory essays by Doug Henning, Jeff McBride, Vito Lupo, and Todd Karr

Out of Print, and hard to get. This is a used copy in very good condition. The dustjacket has very slight shelf wear, and the text and binding are clean and tight. There is very minimal hightlighting in the preface (2 instances), and on 2 lines of a poem. Other than that, no markings, dogears, or tears. The publisher recently found four copies, and is listing them for $450. Here is a link to that site: Neo Magic Artistry

You can purchase this copy here for $225. Here are some endorsements for the book. See the above link for a list of its contents:

The inspired writings of Sam Sharpe provide a doorway for magicians to journey beyond stage illusion into the heart and soul of magic. Jeff McBride

Follow Sharpes leads and youll discover new paths for your love of the art of magic. Vito Lupo

Prepared by the late S. H. Sharpe, Neo-Magic Artistry combines Sharpes revised versions of his rare 1932 classic of magic theory, Neo-Magic, and three of his other scarce books from the 1930s, Conjured Up, Good Conjuring, and Great Magic.

Once again, Sam Sharpe will take you on his voyage through the meaning of magic and ways to transform your performances into fine art.

Youll also find over 30 original effects, Sharpes autobiography, additional Sharpe essays, and the rarely-seen text of Devants magical drama The Supreme Test.

The Magic of Edward Victor's Hands
Info on this book
and
The Magic of the Hands Trilogy Info here
Two Edward Victor books...both by Kaufman and Greenberg, both in excellent (like new) condition. Each retails for around $35-$4o. You may purchase them here for $20 each, or $35 for both.

That's all for now... more to come.
Thank you,
Christopher
Christopher Klocek
337 N Wood St
Griffith, In 46319
219-765-7123
troublewit@aol.com

troublewit

Re: Magicomedy, Neo Magic Artistry, Victor, more FSH

Postby troublewit » July 3rd, 2011, 8:57 am

Sale pending on Magicomedy and Neo Magic Artistry.
Thank you
Christopher Klocek

337 N Wood St

Griffith, In 46319

219-765-7123

troublewit@aol.com

troublewit

Re: Magicomedy, Neo Magic Artistry, Victor, more FSH

Postby troublewit » July 3rd, 2011, 3:00 pm

Magicomedy and Neo Magic Artistry sold. Thank you.
Christopher Klocek

337 N Wood St

Griffith, In 46319

219-765-7123

troublewit@aol.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”