Picture Perfect--New Effect Introduced For This Holiday

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Gene Voshell
Favorite Magician: Johnny Thompson, Ash Adams

Picture Perfect--New Effect Introduced For This Holiday

Postby Gene Voshell » December 7th, 2009, 7:17 am

[font:Arial Black]New and just in time for this Holiday Season[/font]and theres still time to place your order for that special prestidigitator on your holiday list! This is my latest retro effect for 2009. Custom-crafted with black leatherette latch clasp storage/carry case. These beautiful crafted and limited numbered pieces are great for parlor, cabaret, close-up, stage or your display shelf.

If you purchased one of my Tuts Tunnels in 2008, youll know the quality you can expect.

[font:Arial Black][size:23pt]Picture Perfect[/size][/font]
Handcrafted with pride by Gene Voshell

Very simple performing principals, Huge Miracle Impact for your audience!

Here is a reproduction of a card in frame using craftsmanship of the past. Ive always admired the workmanship of past magic apparatus crafters, seldom seen today and their basic miracle principals that many encompassed.

[font:Arial Black]Picture Perfect[/font], sitting on the magicians table is a beautiful silver color tone easel displaying an empty red wood finish picture frame. A handkerchief is introduced, opened and shown on both sides and placed on the table. The frame is removed from the easel, opened and the back panel, inside black mat, glass and wood frame are all shown. The frame is placed in the center of the handkerchief and reassembled; corners of the handkerchief gathered and handed to a spectator for good keeping. Another assistant is selected and introduced to the audience. A deck of cards is shuffled and a card chosen, viewed by assistant and audience then placed back into the deck; it had been concealed from magician the entire time. The deck is reshuffled and faces shown to the assistant, but his card can not be found; this viewing may be repeated. The spectator is asked to carefully remove the frame from the handkerchief and there in the frame behind the glass is the selected card. Each unit comes with display easel, hand cut interior black picture mat, clear acrylic glass with trimmed corners for your and your audiences safety, handkerchief and deck of special cards. Each unit is numbered and comes with a set of performance instructions a certificate of ownership bearing the purchasers name, date of purchase, unit number and all is packaged in a handsome black leatherette latch clasp storage/carry case (case measures 14-3/4" wide x 8-1/4 deep x 3" high; foam fitting interior for apparatus).

[size:23pt][font:Arial Black]Picture Perfect[/font][/size]
a beautiful piece to perform and impress your audience
or
[size:23pt][font:Arial Black]Picture Perfect[/font][/size]
just for your display case

Price per collectible unit is $160.00 USD and includes Priorty S&H, insurance and confirmation number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination. Paypal payment preferred.

[size:20pt]To order -or- for further information e-mail Gene Voshell at [color:#3333FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color][/size]

Check out photo in ad description below:

Offered and handcrafted by
Gene Voshell
203 Lippard Ave
Voorhees, NJ 08043

856-630-7772 (eastern standard time)

Gene Voshell

Re: Picture Perfect--New Effect Introduced For This Holiday

Postby Gene Voshell » December 7th, 2009, 8:22 pm

I had forgotten to mention that "Perfect Picture" is a limited numbered edition of 12 units. To date, 3 units have sold and I still have 9 units available. Each is numbered and comes with certificate of ownership with the purchaser's name, date purchased, the number of the unit and comes with a black leatherette grained storage/carry case.
I would like to thank those who purchased my "Perfect Picture" today.
Gene Voshell

Gene Voshell

Postby Gene Voshell » December 11th, 2009, 9:28 am

Another "Picture Perfect" ensemble has been sold.
[color:#FF0000][size:20pt]8[/size][/color] units are still available.

Still looking for something special for under the tree? Order one of these collectible beauties by Sunday, December 20th and you should have in time for Christmas morning in United States only. International deliveries may take slightly longer.

Price per collectible unit is $160.00 USD and includes Priority S&H, Insurance and Confirmation Number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination. Paypal payment preferred.

To order -or- for further information e-mail Gene Voshell at [color:#3333FF][size:20pt]Vosh45@comcast.net[/size][/color]

Gene Voshell

Postby Gene Voshell » December 13th, 2009, 9:38 am

[size:17pt]Five "Picture Perfect" kits has been sold.
[color:#FF0000]7[/color] units are still available[/size].

Do you want one under your tree? Order one of these collectible beauties by Sunday, December 20th and you should have in time for Christmas morning in United States only. International deliveries may take slightly longer.

Price per collectible unit is $160.00 USD and includes Priority S&H, Insurance and Confirmation Number in USA only. International shipping rates will be based on destination. Paypal payment preferred.

To order -or- for further information e-mail Gene Voshell at
[color:#3333FF][size:20pt]Vosh45@comcast.net[/size][/color]

Gene Voshell

Postby Gene Voshell » December 22nd, 2009, 9:55 pm

[size:14pt][font:Arial Black]Ive just received this email message on Picture Perfect from Magic Collector and Curator, William E. King, Jr. of Hagerstown, Maryland[/font][/size]

[font:Book Antiqua][size:11pt]Bill states:

Gene,
Picture Perfect is well made, I like that it has its own carrying case along with excellent written instructions. This is one of those classic magic effects that you have put out in a limited edition for either show use or for a future collectable.
Don't miss out!
Bill King
[/size][/font]

[size:14pt][font:Arial Black]Bill,
Im glad you enjoyed your Picture Perfect and thank you for your review.
Gene Voshell[/font][/size]

[size:14pt][color:#FF0000]7[/color] units are still available.

[color:#3333FF][size:17pt]Vosh45@comcast.net[/size][/color][/size]

Gene Voshell

Postby Gene Voshell » December 23rd, 2009, 3:14 pm

[size:14pt][font:Arial Black]I just received a second review on "Picture Perfect" from Gene Ferguson of Neosho, MO...[/font][/size]

[size:11pt][font:Book Antiqua][i]Gene:

Just to let you know I received my "Picture Perfect" yesterday. "Picture Perfect" is just that---picture perfect! Can't wait to use it in an up-coming show. Thanks again!

Do keep me on your list for any future releases.

Merry Christmas,

Gene Ferguson
[/font][/i][/size]
[font:Arial Black]
[size:14pt][color:#FF0000]7[/color] units are still available.

To order -or- for further information e-mail Gene Voshell at[/size]
[size:20pt][color:#3333FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color][/size][/font]

Gene Voshell

Still Looking for the Perfect Holiday Gift --Picture Perfect is what you need

Postby Gene Voshell » December 26th, 2009, 2:19 am

[font:Book Antiqua][size:26pt]Picture Perfect[/size]

[size:20pt]There are still[/size]

[size:23pt][color:#FF0000]7[/color] units available[/size]

[color:#3333FF][size:23pt]Vosh45@comcast.net[/size][/color]
[/font]

Doug King

Re: Still Looking for the Perfect Holiday Gift --Picture Perfect is what you need

Postby Doug King » December 26th, 2009, 10:35 pm

Got Unit #1 as a gift for Christmas from my wife!
Very impressed!
The frame, glass, and matting is all masterfully made! The back of the frame is stamped with the Unit #, too!
The easel is of top quality!
It even includes a screwdriver (to tighten the back frame when needed), the bandana, a deck of Mirage cards... and a numbered certificate.
The carry case is a very nice addition! However, I was disappointed in the styrofoam fitting material. It just didn't quite seem to fit with all of the other quality pieces.
Overall this is a fine piece of magic apparatus to add to my collection!
Thanks, Gene... for this wonderful release... and the great work! Looking forward to your next release, my friend!
Doug

Gene Voshell

Only 6 Picture Perfects Available - Perfect Addition to Your Program!!!

Postby Gene Voshell » April 9th, 2010, 7:10 am

[size:26pt][font:Book Antiqua]Only [color:#FF0000]6[/color] "Picture Perfect" Units
Still Available -
Perfect Addition to Your Program!!!
[/font][/size]

[size:14pt]Well many of you folks have recently purchased my "Hydrostatic Milk Bottles" and seem to be very pleased with your purchases.

All I have to say is THANK-YOU!

So....if you were happy with the Milk Bottles you'll be ecstatic with my "Picture Perfect" card effect.

Each unit has been masterly constructed along with a lot of thought put into packaging and performance suggestions.

But...I only have [color:#FF0000][size:17pt]6[/size][/color] collectible units remaining. Each unit is numbered and comes with a certificate of ownership that lists each owners name and numbered to mate the each frame. Each unit come complete with it's own storage/carrying black leatherette grained case.

Still only $160.00 USD and includes Priority S&H, confirmation number and insurance in USA ONLY. International sales...shipping will be based on destination.

Paypal payment preferred.

[color:#3366FF][size:20pt]Vosh45@comcast.net[/size] [/color][/size]

Gene Voshell

Re: Only 6 Picture Perfects Available - Perfect Addition to Your Program!!!

Postby Gene Voshell » May 18th, 2010, 7:03 am

[color:#FF0000][size:26pt]5[/size]
[/color][color:#FF0000][font:Fixedsys][size:23pt]Five[/size][/font][/color] [color:#FF0000][size:23pt][font:Book Antiqua]Five[/font][/size][/color] [size:23pt][font:Arial Black]Five[/font][/size] [size:23pt][color:#FF0000]Five[/color][/size]
Yes, only 5 remain of this program in a box --or-- for most purchasers, all the pieces of my new collectible are all in one box.

Still only $160.00 USD and includes Priority S&H, confirmation number and insurance in USA ONLY. International sales...shipping will be based on destination.

Paypal payment preferred.

[size:23pt][color:#3366FF]Vosh45@comcast.net[/color][/size]

Gene Voshell
New Jersey
856-630-7772 (eastern standard time)

Mike Kelly

Re: Only 6 Picture Perfects Available - Perfect Addition to Your Program!!!

Postby Mike Kelly » May 28th, 2010, 5:51 pm

This is a wonderful item. Well made and everything packs away in the included storage case. Very pleased.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”