Tri C's Magic Convention

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Tri C's Magic Convention

Postby Guest » June 7th, 2007, 8:52 am

I wanted to let everyone on this forum know I will be hosting a close up convention in Charlotte, NC on September 14th and 15th. The line up for this years event, Chad Long, John Lovick, Paul Cummins, and Eric Jones!

check it out!
Tri C\'s Convention!

Re: Tri C's Magic Convention

Postby Guest » June 15th, 2007, 8:04 pm

Just added ... Sleight Club as a group lecture!

If anyone here is planning on coming please let me know .... also the room rates go up in August!

Chastain

Postby Guest » June 19th, 2007, 10:02 pm

Ok the line up is announced the schedule is posted and the magic is ready to commence! WHO IS READY!?!?!?! Don't miss one of this years biggest and best close up conventions, John Lovick, Chad Long, Paul Cummins, and Eric Jones all in one place to teach you there magic! Not only lecture material but there are 2 hour blocks of nothing but session time! As a close up performer I can't think of anything better to do but session! There is a magical media auction, a sleight club lecture (See website) and a memorial event for Woody Landers, (if you are coming and want to tell a story, show a trick, or teach a trick that makes you think of Woody Landers then let me know. I have said it before Woody was the first to sign up and would have been the first there. So come on over to www.tricsconvention.com and register today.... registration is currently scheduled for pre-register only.

Chastain

Postby Guest » June 28th, 2007, 8:23 am

The registrations are ROLLING IN! ok not so much rolling but they are pouring in! Hmmm not really pouring as much as they are falling .... um not really falling ... ok I have like 3 people registered! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? John Lovick, Chad Long, Paul Cummins, Eric Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be one of magics finer close up conventions ... with time spaced out so sessions and events are not overlapping and plenty of time is there for all events. Sleight Club first ever group lecture! Magic Media Auction! Nothing but books DVD's and Notes all for the taking! Paul's Acme Card Workshop?! And now I think we have Mike Eaton and Jason Wethington coming to offer their exclusive new Getting restaurants workshop! and still time to take a 20 minute nap a day! YOU HAVE TO COME! This will be a absolute BLAST! So register today!

http://www.tricsconvention.com

Chastain

Return to “General”