Gerald Kosky ScrapBook~Magic Themed Collector Plates~Magic & Theatre Programs~etc.~etc.!!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
GranHoudini

Gerald Kosky ScrapBook~Magic Themed Collector Plates~Magic & Theatre Programs~etc.~etc.!!

Postby GranHoudini » March 8th, 2009, 10:56 am

My WebSite was updated Friday morning (March 6, 2009).

If you're in my data base, then you received the email about the update.

If you're NOT in my data base and would like to receive future monthly emails - please click here:

Houdini374@aol.com to request this emailing.

Some of the items have sold, as the buyers in my data base have the opportunity to make purchases first.

With that said, please click on the link below to go to my WebSite:

www.GranHoudini.net

Please email if you've any questions, on any of the items
-or-
would like to be included in my data base, in order to receive my monthly emailed MagicCollector CyberList's.

Thanks,

SPARKY

STEPHEN A. SPARKS
Stephen A. Sparks Collectibles
Specializing in Houdiniana
P. O. Box 1345
Spring, Texas 77383-1345 USA

281-353-1014 (Phone)
281-827-4001 (Cell)

Email: Houdini374@aol.com

Ebay's: Gran*Houdini

=====

Gerald Kosky ScrapBook

CHRISTMAS-Themed PRINTER BLOCKs FOR MAGICIAN: HARRY J. ALPIGINI

The American Boy Magazine - March 1931 - w/Magic Themed Cover

Mickey Mouse Magician Collector's Plate

Three HOLLYWOOD I.B.M. RING21 CAVALCADE OF MAGIC PROGRAMs

2nd Annual INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAGICIANs
Convention Program from 1927. Held in Kenton, Ohio

=====
While I'm here, here's the list of items:
=====

Welcome to my:

March2009
MagicCollector's CyberList

If you'd like to bypass this 'text only' email, please directly go to my WebSite:

www.GranHoudini.net

At the WebSite, you'll find all the below - along with a Massive number of color photographs. AND, over 300 additional items for sale.

Another reason for going directly to my WebSite, depending on when you're reading this email, some of the below may have already sold. I try to keep my WebSite updated, showing what's available.

For those of you who are viewing this at your "Yahoo address" and would like to print it out - remember, to click "Print" (located just above the date of this email) to do so. This will get rid of the Wide Margin, on the left side of your screen, and leave you with just this MagicCollector's CyberList.

Please remember the listings, below, were written for my WebSite, so if you see the mention: "photos below", obviously, all the photos are located on my WebSite.
Quick plug for David Sandy's MAGIC CRUISE, which will take place this coming May.

http://www.davidsandyproductions.com/magiccruise.htm

His SoldOut 2002 MagicCruise was a great success.
Suzanne and I will be there, hope you will too!!
Click the above link for more details....

After reading this offering, be sure to checkout the three Book sections.
I've added almost 100 titles there, as well!!

2734-5458) The GERALD KOSKY Photo ScrapBook

Containing 44pages and some 85 photos spanning 50 years - from the 1930s to the 1980s.

Unfortunately, some of the people, in these photos, aren't identified.

You will find photo's of:

Gerald Kosky, 4 photos of Bess Houdini, Edward Saint, Jacob and Lyda Hyman, Connie Krebs, Hal Robbins, Snag Werris, Joe Berg, Dick Zimmerman, Bill and Lou Derman, Charlie Miller, Bev Bergeron, Peter Pit, Bob Wagner, Phil Graham, Bill Chaudet, Caryl Fleming, Arnold Furst, L.O. Gunn, Vic and Carloyn Trask, Bill Taylor, Dai Vernon, Jay Ose, Dr. Sawa, Max Malini, Tenkai -and- so many many more.

Those names, which have been identified, are thanks to myself, with additional help from Patrick Culliton, Richard Hatch, and the wonderful Bev Bergeron.

I'm sure you more knowledgeable collector's, out there, will pick out many many more faces and names.

Especially those of you from the West Coast.

You will see 'red dots' and reflections, in some of the photos below.

These are not on the photos themselves, but from my digital camera, etc.

If you would like to see any of the other photo(s) not shown, please email me directly: Houdini374@aol.com

Give me the page number and which photo (if there are several on a page).

Some of these photos have page numbers ("p17") and letter/numbers ("E-56").
Almost like they were earmarked for use in a book.

As a matter of fact, I DID find some of the photos in the book:
The Magic Gerald Kosky

On the "Dedication" page there is a photo of Kosky looking over to his Mother. The photo being from the convention photo's you'll find in the ScrapBook.

On page 72 is Kosky, on stage, with two Japanese boys. The boy to the left is bent over at the waist and the boy to the right is holding a playing card over his heart.

On page 117 is the photo of Kosky, Max Malini and Charles Miller.

There are a few more photos in the book, but they don't appear to be in this ScrapBook offered here.

For those of you who have the book:
The Magic of Tenkai

You might check the photographs, maybe some of the Tenkai photos are shown there.

Most photos seem to be from the West Coast and Japan, so you can assume these people are the Magic HeavyWeights of the day.

A large size ScrapBook, as it measures 12 1/4"x14 1/2" - $750.00

Please click this link www.GranHoudini.net/Kosky.htm to see the full description for the GERALD KOSKY ScrapBook.

2735-7598) TWO CHRISTMAS-Themed PRINTER BLOCKs FOR MAGICIAN: HARRY J. ALPIGINI

I can only guess Alpinini went to all the expense to have these printer blocks made to use in making his Christmas cards.

Alpigini lived in Philadelphia for many years, and performed in that area. Most of his printed material, and his bookplate, were in the name "Al-pi-gi-ni". In later years he moved to Baltimore, and frequented Phil Thomas' Yogi Magic Mart at 215 N. Charles St. - During the late 1940s and early 1950s, he would sit around reminiscing with other old guys there. You may find mention of him in magazines under the Philadelphia Houdini Club.

What's offered here are two different printers blocks, each accompanied with a tri-fold brochure, which when open, measures 10 1/2"x6 1/8".

As can be seen from the photos below, one flyer is clipped in the upper right corner.
The second flyer is stamped: "Supplement #29 to The Magic Cauldron"

The brochure states:

As the Wizard of the East, Mr. Alpigini stands unquestionably alone among the leaders in the special line of work. - His personality, refined bearing, marvelous dexterity and the ease and grace with which he performs the most amazing feats, all entitle him to the utmost consideration by churches, associations, or individuals seeking the best in the field of entertainment. - To those seeking the last word in entertainments, however, Mr. Alpigini offers the acme of perfection in his elite combination, consisting of Artagraphs and Magic. His remarkable versatility enables him to adjust this program to the requirements of every situation and assembly.

Printer's blocks, along with a tri-fold flyer, are $75.00each/your choice

(a) First printer block has a Jack-in-the-box magician springing out of a top hat, holding a rabbit in his left hand.

"Merry Christmas" under the brim of the hat.

In the lower right corner:

Al-pi-gi-ni
Mystic*Entertainer
Of*Merit
Wishes You A
MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Along the bottom of the block:

2125 Bolton St., Baltimore, MD Phone MAdison 3557

All this, of course, reversed, since this is a printer's block.

Block measures 4"x4 3/4". I've placed a quarter next to the block, for comparison.
~~~~~
(b) The second printer's block shows Alpigini producing a rabbit from a top hat.

Captioned above him:

AL-PI-GI-NI
Wishes You

Along the long streamer, running from the hand held rabbit, to the rabbit on the lower right side:

A Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year

Off to the right side:

A
MYSTIC
ENTERTAINER
OF
MERIT

The date of 1947 is beneath the top hat.

All this, of course, reversed, since this is a printer's block.

Block measures 3 7/8"x4 1/4". I've placed a quarter next to the block, for comparison.

>>>Remember, all these descriptions are on my WebSite -and- include 100s of color photographs, as well. Click this link: www.GranHoudini.net <<<

2736-5540) THREE NonMAGIC MAGAZINEs WITH "MAGIC THEMED" COVERs

a) MAD magazine Number 182 for April 1976.

The one, the only - Alfred E. Newman on the cover as a magician, pulling a rabbit out of the top hat.

Not to be outdone, the rabbit is pulling Alfred out of his top hat, as well - who's, also, holding another top hat and just starting to pull out another rabbit.

b) COLLIERs magazine - May 20, 1939

Great cover of a magician, on stage, levitating his assistant - and - reading his magic book "Magic Self Taught, Lesson 2" - as if hes come this far and doesn't know how to proceed.

Small paper loss along the top edge of the front cover.

c) The American Boy magazine - March 1931

Cover, by Alan Foster, showing a boy Magician performing his Magic act. He is about to smash a girl's watch with a hammer. The look on the girls face is priceless!!

Light cover wear, a small piece missing on the lower right edge and pages 19-20 are missing. Other than this, it's in excellent condition -and- has a wonderful magic scene from 78 years ago!!

Three GREAT nonMagic magazines from the 1930s and 1970s. - $35.00/each

THREE PLATEs WITH A MAGIC THEME!!

2737-4514) MICKEY MOUSE MAGICIAN PLATE

"Happy Birthday Mickey" 1928-1978

This Limited Edition plate, from 31 years ago, measures 10 1/2" in diameter and was produced by Schmid, The Creative Hand, in Randolph, Massachusetts.

The box has a little wear to it, as can be seen in the photo below -but- the plate is just fine.

Mickey commands a rabbit to come out of the hat, and the rabbit is holding a birthday cake. Great graphics and color. - $45.00

2738-7890) MICKEY MOUSE 3-D PLATE

A limited edition (and numbered) plate produced in 1999 by the Bradford Exchange. Measuring 7" across.

"Magician Mickey" is a combination of hand cast, hand painted cold cast resin and fine hard fired porcelain.

As can be seen from the photo below, Mickey, in full tux, has a fan of cards streaming from his waist high held left hand, to his head high held right hand. The cards continue from there along the right side border of the plate. On the plates left side border is a rabbit and wand. In the plates bowl are four different drawings of Mickey. - $65.00

2739-7776) Norman Rockwells THE MAGICIAN Collector Plate

Produced by Knowles, "North Americas Oldest Name in Fine China".

The plate, made of China, is 8 1/2" in diameter, a Limited and Numbered Edition.

The plate has a Great Scene of a turn of the century Magician, on stage with a small boy.

The magician has just produced a rabbit, from a hat the boy is holding in his right hand.

The boys expression is that of wonderment.

Mine looks great hanging next to all the other magical themed plates on my wall. - $75.00

>>>>>LayAway is available. If this is for you - just email for details.<<<<<

2740-7354) THE WAR MAGICIAN by David Fisher.

1983 1st American edition. HardBound with DustJacket and 315pages. Published by Coward-McCann, Inc., New York.

This extraordinary biography, of illusionist Jasper Maskelyne, is at once a larger-than-life story of an exceptional man and a fascinating re-creation of virtually unknown events in military history. Exhaustively researched and written with the pace and immediacy of a crack thriller, "The War Magician" also includes Maskelyne's own photographs of his illusions and inventions used in the North African Campaign against Rommel. Maskelyne and his Magic Gang performed such feats as hiding the Suez Canal with a network of searchlights that blinded Luftwaffe pilots and creating a look alike Alexandria harbor so Luftwaffe pilots would bomb it instead of the real one. Maskelyne's exploits were so successful, Hitler had him targeted for assassination.

Maskelyne accomplished many war-time illusions and camouflage techniques and many of the camouflage techniques invented by Maskelyne are still in use today.

Jasper Maskelyne is actually the subject of a course taught by a U.S. Military intelligence consultant.

Somewhere I seem to remember, this book will be made into a move starring Tom Cruise. Great Reading!! - $50.00

2741-6333) ESCAPE MASTER Magazine

The first batch (of 22 issues) were published by the original editor and escape artist Norman Bigelow.

Norm numbered his issues in volume numbers, even though there was only one issue per volume.

Magazine was issued quarterly and measure 8 1/2"x11"

The photos, above, are in groups of four - with the exception of the last one, which shows two issues.

The issues offered here include:

Volume 1 - October 1985 - Volume 2 - January 1986 - Volume 3 - April 1986 - Volume 4 - July 1986
Volume 5 - October 1986 - Volume 6 - January 1987 - Volume 7 - April 1987 - Volume 8 - July 1987
Volume 9 - October 1987 - Volume 10 - January 1988 - Volume 11 - April 1988 - Volume 12 - July 1988
Volume 13 - October 1988 - Volume 14 - January 1989 - Volume 15 - April 1989 - Volume 16 - July 1989
Volume 17 - October 1989 - Volume 18 - January 1990 - Volume 19 - April 1990 - Volume 20 - July 1990
Volume 21 - October 1990 - Volume 22 - January 1991
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second batch (of 19 issues) were published by Thomas Blacke, who took over the magazine with Volume 27.

Unlike Norm's numbering, Tom had four issues per volume.

Magazine was issued quarterly and measure 6 3/4"x8 1/2"

The photos, above, are in groups of four - with the exception of the first one, which shows three issues.

The issues offered here include:

Volume 27, #4 - Autumn 2002 - Volume 28, #3, 4 - Summer and Autumn 2003
Volume 29, #1,2,3,4 - Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn 2004
Volume 30, #1,2,3,4 - Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn 2005
Volume 31, #1,2,3,4 - Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn 2006
Volume 32, #1,2,3,4 - Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn 2007

Some of those appearing on the Covers include:

David DeVal - Franz Harary - The Houdini Historical Center - The Escapist comic book character - Mac King - Gary Darwin - The Amazing Cindini - Jim Steinmeyer - Mario Manzini - The Windy & Sunny Retrospective - Stephen A. Sparks - Stan Lee - Kristen Johnson - John Calvert - Arthur Moses - Cowboy Crush - Andrew Basso - Dan Stapleton - Death Blow!

So there you have it, a total 41 issues (at just over $6.00each) spanning the years from 1985 to 2007. - $250.00/(for everything)

NICE LARGE SELECTION OF MAGIC THEATRE and CONVENTION PROGRAMs

2742-1236) Two SOUVENIR PROGRAMs FOR THE MAGIC COLLECTORs WEEKEND
Covering the years 1997 (British Weekend honoring Paul Daniels) -and- 1999 (honoring Jay Marshall)
Both are SoftBound and measure 5 1/2"x8 1/2" - $15.00each

2743-5586) TWO MAGIC PROGRAMs

(a) ANDRE KOLEs JOURNEY INTO THE KNOWN
SoftBound and measures 5 3/8"x8 3/8" - $7.50

(b) HOUDINI Musical Program
Performed September 25, 1997 at the GoodSpeed Opera House in East Haddam, Connecticut
Timothy Gulan plays the part of Houdini
SoftBound and measures 5 1/2"x8 1/2" - $7.50

2744-9596) Three HOLLYWOOD I.B.M. RING21 CAVALCADE OF MAGIC PROGRAMs
Covering the years 1976, 1979, and 1980
Each are SoftBound and measure 5 1/2"x8 1/2" - $7.50each

2745-7458) SIEGFRIED and ROY Program from the March 26, 1992 performance
Measures 8"x10 3/4"
Comes with two ticket stubs @ $20.00

2746-1546) SIEGFRIED AND ROY at the MIRAGE, l998.

This is a beautifully done program.

The front (their two faces) opens to reveal one of the majestic white tigers; the back shows them sitting with one of them.

35 magnificent pages, including THE SECRET GARDEN, THE ROYAL WHITE TIGERS OF NEVADA AND THE WHITE LIONS OF TIMBAVATI, many pictures of the pair with celebrities, etc.

The program shows some wear, but excellent condition inside. - $15.00

2747-8523) FISM Program from July 1997 held in Dresden, Germany
Measures 8 1/4"x11", is beautifully done with a massive 85pages.
Comes with smaller brochure, which includes the registration form - $25.00

2748-3211) Three HOUDINI Play Programs From Great Britain

(a) Man of Magic, at the Piccadilly Theatre, from December 1966
Stuart Damon plays the part of Houdini
Measures 6"x9" - $7.50

(b) HOUDINIs Death Defying Mystery, at the St. George's Theatre, from February 1982
Peter Gerald plays the part of Houdini
Measures 8 1/4"x11 3/4"
Comes with ticket stub (sitting on cover, lower right area) - $7.50

(c) The Magic of Young HOUDINI, at the Phoenix Theatre, from December 1976
Martin Conner plays the part of Houdini
Measures 5 1/4"x8 1/2' - $7.50

2749-9568) HOUDINI SEANCE Program for the 75th Anniversary of Houdini's death.
Held October 31, 2001 at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan
When opened, measures 11"X16 1/2" - folded in half, with corners folded in (as the photos below show), it measures 7 3/4"x7 3/4" - $7.50

2750-4555) LANCE BURTON Las Vegas Souvenir Program -and- Coffee Mug
The colorful 34page program measures 11"x8 3/8"
When coffee, hot tea, etc. is placed into the mug, the bird vanishes.... - $10.00/program -and- cup

2751-2678) 10th Annual S0CIETY OF AMERICAN MAGICIANs Convention Program from May 27, 28, 29, 1938 in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Those performing at the convention included:
Anneman - Al Baker - Gene Bernstein - J. Elder Blackledge - John Booth - Vin Boyar - Tony Brandino - John Braun - Dr. Irvin R. Calkins - Richard DuBois - Fu Ling Yu - Leslie Guest - Bert Gustafson - Jack Gwynne - L.L. Ireland - Lester Lake - Mahendra - E.J. Moore - John Mulholland - Leo Rullman - H. Adrian Smith - Frances Vandeveer - Weber The Wizard - Dr. B.B. Zola.

Program measures 6"x9" - $25.00

2752-1652) 50th Annual S0CIETY OF AMERICAN MAGICIANs Convention Program from May 30th thru June 1st 1952 in Boston, Massachusetts.

Some of those performing/attending the convention included:
Frances Ireland - Long Tack Sam - Bert Allerton - Slydini - Dr. Jaks - Silent Mora - Chan Canasta - Herman Hanson - Jay Marshall - Lou Tannen - Gene Gordon - Betty and Tommy Tucker - Dagmar - Stanley from London - Manny Williams

Program measures 8 1/2"x10 3/4" with 33pages. - $35.00 (there are handwritten notes in the program, a newspaper clipping about the convention, and an envelope (with convention registration form and advertising flyer) from Herman Hanson to Dr. I. D. Hosman, so I'm guessing this was his program)

2753-4284) 2nd Annual INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAGICIANs Convention Program from 1927. Held in Kenton, Ohio.

Those attending the convention included:
W.W. Durbin - Howard Thurston - Harry Blackstone - Fredrick E. Powell - T. Nelson Downs - McDonald Birch - Werner C. Dornfield - Francis W. Durbin - Leslie P. Guest - Dr. Henry R. Evans - William J. Hilliar - Dr. Harlan Tarbell - A.F. Munroe.

Program measures 9"x12" with 40pages. - $150.00 (In addition to full details of the convention, there's a full page memorial page to Houdini inside)

2754-3544) 21st Annual INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAGICIANs Convention Program from May 30th thru June 2nd 1949. Held in Chicago, Illinois.

Some of those performing/attending the convention included:
Tony Slydini - Jack Gwynne - Dorny - H. Adrian Smith - Eugene Bernstein - Clarke C. Crandall - Joe Berg - Theo. (Okito) Bamberg - Sam Berland - Arthur H. Buckley - Bert Allerton - Dorny - Paul le Paul.

Program measures 6"x8 3/4" with 84pages. - $25.00

2755-9473) 3rd Annual INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAGICIANs Convention Program from June 7,8,9, 1928. Held in Lima, Ohio.

Those attending the convention included:
W.W. Durbin - Howard Thurston - Harry Blackstone - Fredrick E. Powell - T. Nelson Downs - McDonald Birch - Werner C. Dornfield - Francis W. Durbin - Leslie P. Guest - Dr. Henry R. Evans - William J. Hilliar - Dr. Harlan Tarbell - A.F. Munroe.

Program measures 9 1/4"x12" with 57pages. - $100.00

2756-8428) HOUDINI, A CIRCUS OPERA

Music by Peter Schat and text by Adrian Mitchell.

Jerold Norman played Houdini. Howard Peters was the Escapologist. Stage sets were by Floris Guntenaar. Costumes by Leonie Polak. Directed by Donya Feuel.

45page Libretto with all the words to the opera, plus many photos. - $35.00
Some of you I've done business with for many years. Some of you are just getting to know me.

For you new customers, I've written a little biography on myself, if you'd like to get a better idea of whom you're dealing with - check out:

www.GranHoudini.net/sasbio.htm

As a little bonus, in the bio., I've included 40+ photos of RARE Houdini items. Some from my Personal Collection.

I'm more than pleased to offer LayAway, if you should need this service.
If this is for you, just ask and I'll give you the rest of the details.

A Postal Money Order or PayPal payment gets the item(s) shipped within 48 hours of receipt. Unless payment arrives on Friday, Saturday or I'm out of town. ALL other forms of payment must clear first.

If using PayPal, my account ID name is the same as my email address: Houdini374@aol.com

If mailing your payment, please use some of the information listed below:

Stephen A. Sparks
P. O. Box 1345
281-353-1014 (Phone)
281-827-4001 (Cell)
Houdini374@aol.com (Email)

www.GranHoudini.net (WebSite)

Gran*Houdini (Ebay ID)

It's appreciated, if you would forward this List onto someone whom you feel would enjoy reading it.

If you'd like to no longer receive these CyberLists, please click 'reply' and just type "Remove" in the subject line. - Of course, then you won't be able to see what 'goodies' I'll be offering next time....

I hope you enjoy my Current Offering,

Sparky

=====

STEPHEN A. SPARKS
P. O. Box 1345

281-353-1014 (Phone and/or Fax)
281-827-4001 (Cell)

Ebay's: Gran*Houdini

Quality Collector's Magic by
The Stephen A. Sparks Collection
www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Re: Gerald Kosky ScrapBook~Magic Themed Collector Plates~Magic & Theatre Programs~etc.~etc.!!

Postby GranHoudini » March 9th, 2009, 1:40 pm

The following have sold:

2740) THE WAR MAGICIAN by David Fisher. @ $50.00

2741) ESCAPE MASTER Magazine file @ $250.00

2743b) HOUDINI Musical Program @ $7.50
Performed September 25, 1997 at the GoodSpeed Opera House in East Haddam, Connecticut

2748) Three HOUDINI Play Programs From Great Britain
(a) Man of Magic, at the Piccadilly Theatre, from December 1966 - $7.50
(b) HOUDINIs Death Defying Mystery, at the St. George's Theatre, from February 1982- $7.50
(c) The Magic of Young HOUDINI, at the Phoenix Theatre, from December 1976 - $7.50

==From "Books, Part 3' WebPage==

Dunninger's Secrets by Dunninger (w/DJ) @ $45.00

==From "Everything Else" WebPage==

1992 Emmett Kelly, Jr. "Magician" Statue @ $85.00
The Amazing Bailey "Magic Show @ 4pm" Figurine @ $45.00
The Art of Magic Cloisonne Egg @ $25.00
Houdini FDC with gold replica of Houdini Stamp @ $25.00

If you've not checked out my WebSite, yet, please do:

Email with your orders or questions:

Thanks,

SPARKY

STEPHEN A. SPARKS
P. O. Box 1345

281-353-1014 (Phone)
281-827-4001 (Cell)

www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Re: Gerald Kosky ScrapBook~Magic Themed Collector Plates~Magic & Theatre Programs~etc.~etc.!!

Postby GranHoudini » March 10th, 2009, 8:32 pm

The following have sold:

===From The "EveryThing Else" WedPage===

#2710 - Houdini Oxford Die Cast Truck Set @ $45.00

#2544 David DeVal's Five Houdini PostCards @ $15.00

#2207 - The Art of Magic Cloisonne Egg @ $25.00

Thanks again,

SPARKY

www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Postby GranHoudini » March 11th, 2009, 4:53 pm

My thanks to the person who emailed and informed me I had listed the following twice:

#2207 - The Art of Magic Cloisonne Egg @ $25.00

It was my pleasure to inform him, I had two -and- now both have sold.

Thanks,

SPARKY

www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Postby GranHoudini » March 13th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Just sold:

Dai Vernon's: Ambitious Card @ $12.50

Dai Vernon's: Slow Motion Four Aces @ $12.50

Dai Vernon's: Spellbound @ $12.50

If you've a "want list" you might email it to me!!

Thanks,

SPARKY

www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Postby GranHoudini » March 13th, 2009, 7:57 pm

The following have sold:

2707-4578) Ronald McDonald Magic Tray Puzzle @ $25.00
(I had two of these, I have one left)

2709-8698) 70th ANNIVERSARY OF RUSSIAN CIRCUS @ $25.00
(First Day Cover featuring the postal stamp of Russian magician E.T. KIO)

Thanks for all the business, it's appreciated!!

SPARKY

www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Postby GranHoudini » March 15th, 2009, 4:07 pm

The following has sold:

SAHARA LasVegas Casino BlackJack Tournament Deck of Cards from the 1970s(forget Jerry Nugget's) @ $35.00

I had a dozen of these, when I originally started offering these, I only have one left.

The deck is sealed.

Thanks,

SPARKY

www.GranHoudini.net

GranHoudini

Postby GranHoudini » March 15th, 2009, 7:56 pm

The following has sold:

2372-9238) JIM BENTLEY -IS- HOUDINI Poster @ $25.00

===From The "MAGIC In The Movies" WedPage===

2562-4329) THE GEISHA BOY starring Jerry Lewis. 8x10 publicity movie still @ $25.00

2526-6582) Official promotional PressKit for the TNT original movie HOUDINI @ $75.00

Be sure to check out my WebSite!!

Thanks,

SPARKY

www.GranHoudini.net

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”