Guy Hollingworth - The Reformation

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Rafael

Guy Hollingworth - The Reformation

Postby Rafael » June 27th, 2008, 5:23 pm

The Reformation is the routine that Guy Hollingworth performed on World's Greatest Magic 3. In this effect, a card chosen by the spectator is signed across the face and then torn into quarters by the magician. The pieces are then cleanly counted to show that there are indeed four separate pieces. One by one, the pieces are visually put back together. The spectator can then keep the signed card as a souvenir. You can learn it from the book and see him perform it on readily available media; but this is the only place he performed and taught it in minute detail.
This is the original video (Extremely limited edition) bought from Guy Hollingworth direct and video is in like new condition.
Asking: $175.00 (shipping from Belgium included)

EdinburghCheat

Re: Guy Hollingworth - The Reformation

Postby EdinburghCheat » August 25th, 2008, 12:38 pm

If you still have this I will buy it from you.

Email me.

Regards
Chris
hairysackofmagic@hotmail.com

Jim Maloney

Postby Jim Maloney » August 25th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Rafael,
We require that all "For Sale" posts on the Genii forum include the seller's full name and address, as well as a telephone number and e-mail address. I would appreciate it if you could add the requested information to your post as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jim (Moderator)
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)

Rafael

Postby Rafael » August 25th, 2008, 10:21 pm

Dear jim,

sorry about that!

Rafael Van Herck
Glabbeekstraat 37
3450 Geetbets
Belgium
rafael@skynet.be

Regards,
Rafael