Card Enthusiasts Everywhere The Groove Electric is here!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Doc Docherty

Card Enthusiasts Everywhere The Groove Electric is here!

Postby Doc Docherty » July 28th, 2008, 11:46 am

Hi All-

I have completed a brand new manuscript that I think will tickle the fancy of all you card nuts out there. It's called The Groove Electric Swtich and it can be found inside "The Cards Remain The Same"

The Groove Electric Switch is even more devious than changing the name of liver to foie. I was fooled by both the first time.
-Steve Beam

Groove Electric combines a clean mechanical action with an optical swindle, and the result is something beautiful to behold.
-David Regal

You can see a quick video and get all the details by clicking here The Cards Remain the Same

Thank you
Doc Docherty

Doc Docherty

Re: Card Enthusiasts Everywhere The Groove Electric is here!

Postby Doc Docherty » August 1st, 2008, 9:52 am

Thanks so much for those that have ordered The Cards Remain The Same.

For those that are curious I have posted two effects from the manuscript. You can view it by clicking Groove Effects

Once again Thanks for the orders so far and hope you enjoy it.

Doc Docherty

Get it by clicking here Cards Remain the Same

Kevin Wiese

Postby Kevin Wiese » August 1st, 2008, 10:06 am

Good stuff, Doc. Will you be at the CCC in September?

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » August 1st, 2008, 10:45 pm

Hey Kevin. Thanks man

I am planning in on it. Just started a brand new job so we have to see how things go. I will miss the day stuff but plan on visiting for the late events. You going to be there?

Doc

Kevin Wiese

Postby Kevin Wiese » August 2nd, 2008, 11:06 am

I tentatively plan to be there. Haven't registered yet, though. I'll see how things pan out over the next few weeks.

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » August 2nd, 2008, 5:01 pm

Well I hope to see you there, it looks like it is going to be a great convention.

Doc

Kevin Wiese

Postby Kevin Wiese » August 2nd, 2008, 8:27 pm

I think I'll be there. I drove down with Eric Jones and Dave Rosado last year but I'm not sure if they're going, especially Dave. But, this year's convention happens at a good time for me so it will be hard to resist.
Will you have copies of The Cards Remain the Same available there if I don't get them before?

ChastainCriswell

Postby ChastainCriswell » August 2nd, 2008, 9:03 pm

Kevin ... whats up with Dave? I always need muscle just in case the cards get crazy. :) Dave get another promotion?

Chastain

Can't wait to see everyone there.

Kevin Wiese

Postby Kevin Wiese » August 2nd, 2008, 9:50 pm

ChastainCriswell wrote:Kevin ... whats up with Dave? I always need muscle just in case the cards get crazy. :) Dave get another promotion?

I think he did get another promotion since you last saw him. His wife had a baby this spring, too. He's a working dog these days - might not have the time or the disposable cash to go. We'll see.
I think Eric will be there, though.

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » August 2nd, 2008, 10:37 pm

Kevin-

I am sure I will have some copies with me then. Hope to see you there.

Doc

ChastainCriswell

Postby ChastainCriswell » August 3rd, 2008, 8:50 am

Wow ... I am happy for him he got a promotion and had another kid ... he loves his kids. Let him know I said congrats.

Chastain

Harvey Rosenthal

Postby Harvey Rosenthal » August 9th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to tell you how excited I am about Doc Docherty's terrific Groove Electric. The sleight is simply amazing and anyone interest in great card magic should immediately contact Doc and buy a copy of his superb book The Cards Remain the Same which contains a complete description of the Groove Electric that can be used as a mind-boggling switch as well as a card control. The book also contains many applications for the Groove Electric. In addition you receive Doc's eye-popping Zoso Change. The descriptions are extremely clear with many sharp illustrative photos.

The hard copy version of the book which I got, came with a CD ROM with movies that make the learning process even easier.

Harvey

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Thank you very much for the kind words Harvey, I am glad you enjoyed it.

Doc

www.DocDocherty.com

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » August 12th, 2008, 9:34 am

Hi Guys-

I have had an incredible response to The Cards Remain the Same manuscript, thank you very much for those that have ordered it.

I wanted to give a quick update, if anyone is still interested in the E Book version of the Cards Remain the Same you have until Monday 8/18 at 11:59 est. time. I will then remove the E Book from purchase. As it states on my website, it was only for a limited time. However, you can still get a copy of the E Book version, it will now be included on the CD ROM that contains the video files. All the orders that were placed since this past Friday and all future orders will contain the E Book on the disc.

I have had some many requests to have it on the disc so far I wanted to make it as easy as possible.

For those that have already ordered the soft copy and you wish to have a copy of the E Book I will be happy to email it to you, free of charge, just drop me an email and I will check it with my records and send it out. (Please allow 24 hours for E Book to arrive).

Once again thanks very much to all that have ordered, I hope that you are enjoying it.

Doc Docherty
www.DocDocherty.com

PS. H&R Magic Books will also be carrying the manuscript and should have in stock soon.

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » August 15th, 2008, 10:05 am

Only 3 days left on the option to order the E Book version of The Cards Remain the Same.

Get it here www.DocDocherty.com

Thanks

Doc

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » October 22nd, 2008, 9:05 am

I wanted to a let everyone know that there is a new and improved website, www.DocDocherty.com.

I have also gotten the permission to post a review of "The Cards Remain the Same" that will appear in MUM magazine later this year.

And since everything in news is about the economy I have made available an Economically Unchallenged Groove Electric E Book as well as a NEW lower price "The Cards Remain the Same E Book", check it all out at www.DocDocherty.com

Return to “Buzz”