DVDs For Sale Here: New, Shrinkwrapped (Free Postage in US)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
jerry lazar

DVDs For Sale Here: New, Shrinkwrapped (Free Postage in US)

Postby jerry lazar » May 31st, 2008, 11:10 pm

John Carney's The Video of Secrets Vol. 1 (DVD)
Five routines from The Book of Secrets. This DVD contains John's practical handling of the cigars from the purse, two little known linking ring moves, his take on the classic miser's dream, a humorous ball routine using grapes, and variations on one of the best and most visual card tricks ever: Leipzig's Opener.

John Carney's The Video of Secrets Vol. 2 (DVD)
This DVD contains five more ideas from The Book of Secrets. John explains several very visual methods for vanishing a handkerchief, a variation of the classic Victor-Vernon routine with five coins and a champagne glass, a most efficient control of several cards, a hybrid of the Rosini and Ramsay thimble routines, and the classic cards up the sleeve using the entire deck, with a surprise finish.

Set retails for $76 postpaid/ Sale price: $60 postpaid for US.

Tricks that will Get You Paid starring Gary Norsigian (2 DVDs) - Unique and versatile effects for the working close-up professional that wants to "kick up" to larger audiences.

Retail: $30/ Sale: $25, postpaid for US

Complete Card Magic with Gerry Griffin - The Definitive Set (Volumes 1-7) (7 DVDs)

Retail: $150 / Sale: $100, postpaid for US

Jay Sankey's Create Your Own Magic

Retail: $30 / Sale: $20, postpaid for US

Artifice, Ruse & Subterfuge The Expert at the Card Table 7 DVDs
Comes with Erdnase classic book, The Expert at the Card Table, and SEVEN DVD's on all the moves and history. With Wesley James and co-host Simon Lovell.

Retail: $99 / Sale: $60, postpaid in US.

NOTE: ALL DVDs are NEW, SHRINKWRAPPED, NEVER OPENED.

PAYPAL PLEASE -- But confirm availability first by email (not here): JerryLazar (at) msn (dot) com.

Thanks for looking!
Jerry Lazar
360 S. Burnside Ave.
LA , CA 90036

jerry lazar

Re: DVDs For Sale Here: New, Shrinkwrapped (Free Postage in US)

Postby jerry lazar » June 1st, 2008, 10:59 pm

PRICES SLASHED -- JUST THIS ONCE, AND THEN TO EBAY:

John Carney's The Video of Secrets Vol. 1 (DVD)
Five routines from The Book of Secrets. This DVD contains John's practical handling of the cigars from the purse, two little known linking ring moves, his take on the classic miser's dream, a humorous ball routine using grapes, and variations on one of the best and most visual card tricks ever: Leipzig's Opener.

John Carney's The Video of Secrets Vol. 2 (DVD)
This DVD contains five more ideas from The Book of Secrets. John explains several very visual methods for vanishing a handkerchief, a variation of the classic Victor-Vernon routine with five coins and a champagne glass, a most efficient control of several cards, a hybrid of the Rosini and Ramsay thimble routines, and the classic cards up the sleeve using the entire deck, with a surprise finish.

Set retails for $76 postpaid/ Sale price: $55 postpaid for US.

Tricks that will Get You Paid starring Gary Norsigian (2 DVDs) - Unique and versatile effects for the working close-up professional that wants to "kick up" to larger audiences.

Retail: $30/ Sale: $20, postpaid for US

Complete Card Magic with Gerry Griffin - The Definitive Set (Volumes 1-7) (7 DVDs)

Retail: $150 / Sale: $70, postpaid for US

Jay Sankey's Create Your Own Magic

Retail: $30 / Sale: $20, postpaid for US

Comes with Erdnase classic book, The Expert at the Card Table, and SEVEN DVD's on all the moves and history. With Wesley James and co-host Simon Lovell.

Retail: $99 / Sale: $55, postpaid in US.

NOTE: ALL DVDs are NEW, SHRINKWRAPPED, NEVER OPENED.

PAYPAL PLEASE -- But confirm availability first by email (not here): JerryLazar (at) msn (dot) com.

Thanks for looking!
Jerry Lazar
360 S. Burnside Ave.
LA , CA 90036

jerry lazar

Postby jerry lazar » June 2nd, 2008, 11:35 am

John Carney's The Video of Secrets Vol. 1 & 2
ON HOLD!

All others still available... and if Glenn Farrington can improve on his bestest finalest offer, so can I, by golly (if not as hilariously). It's a sunny day, I'm in a good mood, life is short, I love you guys, so go ahead and knock another TEN PERCENT off the prices above.

And if you can explain the title of "400 Blows" for my pre-teen son, I'll throw in an extra surprise... No, not the real explanation -- that's why G-d invented Wikipedia (the real translation is kinda interesting -- go look for yourself, I had no idea). I mean a compellingly interesting fake reason, and for crying out loud, keep it clean! He's 11!...

jerry lazar

Postby jerry lazar » June 4th, 2008, 2:23 pm

SOLD!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”