Congratulations to Brad Henderson

Talk about what is being written in other magic publications.
NCMarsh
Favorite Magician: Devant, Wonder, Richiardi, Benson, DeKolta, Teller, Harbin, Durham, Caveney, Ben, Hoy, Berglas, Marceau

Congratulations to Brad Henderson

Postby NCMarsh » April 23rd, 2005, 2:00 pm

Brad Henderson -- a longtime contributor to this forum, good friend, and exceptional performer/thinker -- will be reviewing products for MAGIC magazine.

Brad has an extraordinary understanding of conjuring. His questions, advice, and criticism have dramatically improved my work.

His knowledge, thoughtfulness, and vision will certainly serve MAGIC readers well -- I have long bought any product recommended to me by Brad, and these items have all served me extremely well.

Brad was previously a featured reviewer at MyLovelyAssistant.com and his reviews there are well worth reading.

Best,

N.
IllusionArtistry.com

Chris Aguilar

Re: Congratulations to Brad Henderson

Postby Chris Aguilar » April 23rd, 2005, 2:58 pm

Thank you for the "heads up".

I was considering subscribing to Magic Magazine and was waiting to see who would be chosen to fill the huge void left by Michael Close.

So while I've made my decision not to subscribe to Magic at this time (or read it on a regular basis), I'd like to extend my congratulations to Mr. Henderson.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 23rd, 2005, 3:53 pm

Brad Henderson is only one of five people who will be doing the reviewing: the others are Billy McComb, Richard Hatch, Steve Beam, and ... can't recall the fifth. They will be reviewing by category rather than by books, DVDs, and tricks.
You can still expect to see feature articles from Brad Henderson in Genii in the future.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » April 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm

Good information RK. Thanks.

NCMarsh
Favorite Magician: Devant, Wonder, Richiardi, Benson, DeKolta, Teller, Harbin, Durham, Caveney, Ben, Hoy, Berglas, Marceau

Postby NCMarsh » April 23rd, 2005, 6:48 pm

didn't mean any slight to the others who will be reviewing for magic -- very strong choices all...

best,

N.
IllusionArtistry.com

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » April 24th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Thanks for the congrats. Sorry I am not enough of a draw to get Chris to read, but I don't think he likes me. Perhaps my reviews will be of such quality as to finally win him over, choirs will sing, and the world will live in peace.

Seriously, I do not expect people to agree with my points of view. I do hope to offer consistent reviews which clearly detail WHY I came to the conclusions I did.

Brad

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 25th, 2005, 11:46 am

The new issue of MAGIC reached me today and the new line up of reviewers (seven by John Moehring's count) are: Brad Henderson, Richard Hatch, Peter Studebaker, Billy McComb, and Trixie Bond. The sixth and seventh are neither named nor represented in the May issue, and John states they are hoping to add another two or three.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Pete McCabe

Postby Pete McCabe » April 25th, 2005, 3:47 pm

I see that Brad is also performing at the Castle last week in May. See you then, Brad.

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » April 25th, 2005, 3:57 pm

Brad,

I neither like nor dislike you.

In fact I have no strong feelings toward you at all.

I do not desire "choirs" or "world peace" from any review or reviewer, but I had hoped that you could accept my sincere congratulatory remarks without sarcasm.

Once again, my most sincere congratulations and the very best of luck to you in your new post.

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » April 25th, 2005, 4:10 pm

Thank you

Return to “Other Magic Publications”