Unbelievable Catalog!!

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Jeff Eline

Unbelievable Catalog!!

Postby Jeff Eline » July 3rd, 2003, 9:54 pm

For some unknown reason (maybe I need it!) I just received this catalog of weird products. Thought you might get a kick out of this stuff.

MONEY DRAWING OIL

This secret formula anointing oil can help solve all of your money problems and bring you the cash you need FAST

JACKPOT SOAP

Helps you hit the jackpot of any game of chance you play. Simply use this powerful soap before gambling so you can get on a lucky winning streak.

JINX REMOVING WASH

Washes away all wicked and unwanted conditions so you can live again. Use on floors, windows, doors and counter tops to get rid of evil.

SLOTS OF LUCK LOTION

This lucky formula lotion has what it takes to help you hit the Big Jackpot! Many of our customers have reported winning 3 times as much money since they started using this lotion - It just might make you rich!!

MONEY RELEASE CANDLE

Does someone owe you money, but they won't pay you back? Are you overdue for a pay raise? If you can't get your hands on the cash you need, someone has put a block on your money. This money curse could cost you a fortune unless it's removed. Our money release candle has the power to destroy this block.

and finally...

SURE GRIP CREAM

Use Sure Grip Tighten Her Cream to achieve that 'honeymoon fit." :confused:

On that note... goodnight!! :help:

Re: Unbelievable Catalog!!

Postby Guest » July 10th, 2003, 11:20 am

Thanks, I've looked for this allover. Do You happen to know how to make Granny Ade.

Postby Guest » July 10th, 2003, 6:17 pm

No... but I know how to make Auntie freeze!

Postby Guest » July 11th, 2003, 6:49 am

Post that was here earlier is gone so now my previous post makes no sense. :confused:

Dave Egleston

Postby Dave Egleston » July 12th, 2003, 7:57 am

How did you ever get this catalogue - Where can I get one - I need some of that stuff!! :eek:

Dave

Doug Dyment

Postby Doug Dyment » July 12th, 2003, 9:43 am

Don't know if it's the same catalog that Jeff received, but you can find this kind of stuff here .

... Doug
... Doug :: Proprietor of The Deceptionary

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » July 12th, 2003, 10:33 am

Originally posted by mikie:
Post that was here earlier is gone so now my previous post makes no sense. :confused:
Yeah... where did that one come from?? I thought my post was weird enough! I believe that might have prompted Dustin's PC essay a few days ago!

Originally posted by Dave Egleston:
How did you ever get this catalogue
Ahh... it was stuck inside a magazine I got in the mail... yeah.. that's the ticket!

Seriously, I'm thinking of ordering some of that crap for props. Imagine rubbing your hands with some 'jackpot soap' and then producing coins... I could start a cult!!

Larry Horayne

Postby Larry Horayne » July 12th, 2003, 9:52 pm

:whack:

Larry Horayne

Postby Larry Horayne » July 12th, 2003, 9:55 pm

Well, THAT was clever! Should read:

:D

Larry Horayne

Postby Larry Horayne » July 12th, 2003, 9:56 pm

Well, THAT was clever! Should read:

Copperfield may know HOW to fly, but I can make a bar fly...

www.SandySinger.com

:help:

Return to “Alternative Media”