Conventions 2008 & 2009

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Conventions 2008 & 2009

Postby Guest » January 1st, 2008, 5:45 pm

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! I wanted to take the opportunity to let the community know that I am interested in appearing at their next convention.

Here is what I have to offer:

Lecture and Performances

Lecturer of the Year 2002 from the Academy Of Magical Arts (Magic Castle)
Twice nominated Close-Up Magician of the Year from the Magic Castle
Magic Castle Performer for over 30 years
Trade Show Magician with over 20 years of experience with many Fortune 500 companies
Restaurant Magician for over 25 years in Beverly Hills
Popular columnist for the MAGIC MENU
2 Sets of Lecture Notes
3 DVD projects
A few audience tested prop routines available
An all around nice guy--I am approachable, love Magic, and love talking about it

Interested? Please contact me at:

paulgreen(AT)earthlink.net
12569 Bradford Place
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 368-1351

jerry lazar

Re: Conventions 2008 & 2009

Postby jerry lazar » January 1st, 2008, 11:02 pm

Having had the pleasure of watching Paul perform AND lecture at the Castle, and having thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from his DVDs and writings, I know I am not alone when I say that any magic convention planner would be foolish to not leap at the opportunity to showcase him at their next event... And, yes, he's a generous soul and a helluva nice guy, too!... Go Green!...

Postby Guest » January 2nd, 2008, 12:09 pm

Thanks Jerry!
:D :D :D

Postby Guest » January 4th, 2008, 7:13 am

If you book Paul Green for your convention you will never have to worry about his performance.

I have seen Paul lecture and perform. This guy is easy to work with, dependable, creative, gracious, practical, entertaining, and worth his price.

I speak up on my own knowing that can not say this about every magician I know. I have performed and attended way to many magic conventions over the last 20 years. I have a lot of friends in the magic world but not all of them are able to deliver like Paul does.

If you have not seen Paul Green work then it's time to book him for your convention.

(Gee Paul can I come along with you to all the conventions that book you?)

Steve Hart
the "Motivational Magician"

Postby Guest » January 4th, 2008, 10:15 am

Paul's lecture at the TAOM in 2000 was excellent. He knows his stuff and he knows how to teach it.

Postby Guest » January 4th, 2008, 6:01 pm

Thank you Steve and Bill. This is becoming a mutual admiration society!

Regards,

Paul
:D :D :D

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”