Bob Dylan's Advice

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
John Kokot

Bob Dylan's Advice

Postby John Kokot » October 2nd, 2007, 5:24 pm

Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth/ None of them along the line know what any of it is worth.

Apparently the antagonists in Bob Dylans All Along the Watchtower arent the only ones oblivious of true value. Due to unabashed greed, ignorance of the market and excessive emotional attachment to the written word, a number of my recent offerings appear to have been overpriced, thereby engendering a less than enthusiastic response. Those many discerning Collectors Marketplace consumers who might have their interest piqued by less vertiginous prices are respectfully urged to consider the following eBay auctions:

"Epoptica" -- 160163907200
"The Magic Business" -- 160164392102
"Stunners" -- 160164394027
Bob Read Trio -- 160164394992
Ascanio's "World of Knives" -- 160164396336
"Schneider on Coins" -- 160164397270

Thank you for your interest.

Re: Bob Dylan's Advice

Postby Guest » October 4th, 2007, 8:38 am

John:

Are these the eBay item numbers?

By listing them with the spaces in them, you have made them unreadable by the eBay search engine.

I don't understand the point of your post. Certainly, these are good books, but none of them, with the possible exception of the Epoptica collection is particularly hard to find.

Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » October 4th, 2007, 9:22 am

The point is that these are items that, apparently, are still hanging around after John's abecedarian sale here, due to being priced fairly high. A link to John's eBay page is here: John Kokot on eBay

And here's the full list of what he's been selling here on the Genii Forum over the last month and a half:
A-B
C-D]
E-G
H-L
M-N
O-R
S-Z
Misc.

Having bought a number of items from him in this sale, I can say that he's a great seller and the items are, in general, priced very reasonably.

-Jim

Postby Guest » October 4th, 2007, 8:13 pm

I purchased a number of books from him as well. The ones I purchased were reasonably priced. According to my wife, they arrived this afternoon. That was very fast shipping.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”