WTB: steranko books

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

WTB: steranko books

Postby Guest » May 9th, 2007, 6:46 am

Looking for copies of either

Steranko on Cards
or
The Genii issue titled Steranko's World of Escapes (Vol 29 no2 1964) Hoping that some kind individuals on here might be looking to get rid of these at fair prices. Contact me if you have them and are willing to part with and how much you would be looking for. Or you can just reply to this thread and I'll touch base with you.

Thanks

Re: WTB: steranko books

Postby Guest » August 23rd, 2007, 6:56 pm

Well thought I would bump this again as I had been lax in the last offers I had gotten (some computer issues on my end) and unfortunately no longer have the emails that were sent to me regarding them. Also in addition to the two above titles I'm looking for

Genii magazine vol27 no 3 1962 steranko all cards issue

Please pm or email me with any info.

Don Wilson

Postby Don Wilson » August 25th, 2007, 1:06 pm

I have a Steranko on Cards book, Vol one, 1960 Ireland Magic Co. In excellent condition, has smalimprint/rubber stamp of Harlan Taylor MD on cover. Complete with acetate cover. Taped in the back is the complete Steranko article from Genii, Nov 62, Vol 27, #3 (19 pages), also in very good condition. Cost, including US postage, is $50.00. Don Wilson (530)477-5342

Postby Guest » August 25th, 2007, 3:00 pm

Do you accept paypal?

Don Wilson

Postby Don Wilson » August 25th, 2007, 6:58 pm

re: Steranko book--SUMIT DUA, contact me today on your offer, I'll hold the book until Sunday, then it goes to JerseyRebel, who contacted me after you did, and wants the book. Hurry! Don

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”