Dan Fleshman video from L&L???

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
timbrown
Favorite Magician: Frank Garcia

Dan Fleshman video from L&L???

Postby timbrown » October 25th, 2002, 12:12 pm

I just received the latest L&L catalog (oh hurry up Christmas!) and I noticed that Dan Fleshman was at the L&L studio (he was in several of the pictures). I assume that he was filming an upcoming video.

Does anyone know when this project will become a reality? Dan Fleshman is a great magician and I expect that the end result will be good.

Jim Sisti

Re: Dan Fleshman video from L&L???

Postby Jim Sisti » November 7th, 2002, 12:44 pm

Dan shot two videos' worth of material at the L&L facilities last Spring. I expect that the volumes should be out sometime in 2003.

timbrown
Favorite Magician: Frank Garcia

Postby timbrown » November 8th, 2002, 5:22 am

Thanks for the information Jim. I'll keep my eyes open for the upcoming video/DVD. I have always preferred books over video and probably always will but I have recently started to consider some of the great stuff that is available in the video format. I especially enjoy the "performance only" videos and expect that Dan's will be great.

Best regards,

Tim Brown

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2002, 10:14 pm

Dan IS good; for another great performer of sleight of coins, see anything by Dean Dill; I love his stuff even if a lot--not all- of it is fifty different ways of doing matrix
Marty Kaplan

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”