Buffalo Get-Together

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Yves Tourigny

Buffalo Get-Together

Postby Yves Tourigny » October 24th, 2004, 10:48 am

Well, well where am I to begin? First I will say that it is one of the best convention I have been this year. The convention is small, about 52 attendants but it is packed full of dedicated magic guys. Also, Ernest Earick was in attendance this year for what he say will be his final appearance at convention. He is not into magic anymore. Even though I respect his decision I can only lament that fact. He is GREAT!!! It was a real pleasure to meet him and he is a heck of a nice guy too.
Apart from Ernie, I was rubbing shoulders with the like of Wesley James, Paul Cummins, Noel Stanko, Ricky Smith, Tom Gagnon, Bill Malone, Herb Zarrow, Steeve Dobson, Mike Gallo, Chuck Smith, Rick Anderson, Gazzo, Vic Trabucco, Nick Trost, Bill Miesel, Ron Wohl and I could go on and on. There were so many fine magicians that I was a little dizzy the first few hours.

Anyway, I really enjoy the convention and Randy DiMarco and Dan Block are to be commended for putting off such a great event. Thank you guys.

Yves

David Mitchell

Re: Buffalo Get-Together

Postby David Mitchell » October 25th, 2004, 2:45 pm

???? I live 30 minutes (if that) from Buffalo... and I would have loved to have gone to this.

Maybe next time.

David.
David Mitchell

Randy DiMarco

Re: Buffalo Get-Together

Postby Randy DiMarco » October 25th, 2004, 4:50 pm

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have uploaded some pictures from this years Get-Together on the website. Go to http://home.rochester.rr.com/buffalogt and click on the History & Pictures link. Information about next years Get-Together will also be appearing on the website shortly.

Return to “Buzz”