Copperfield's Project Magic Handbook

Discuss your favorite books, authors, and tricks from Kaufman and Company.

Copperfield's Project Magic Handbook

Postby Guest » October 31st, 2006, 11:36 am

Richard,is this book still available? I have a copy, but I am making a presentation of Project Magic next week to a large group of health care providers. I want to be able to direct them to where they can purchase a copy.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Copperfield's Project Magic Handbook

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 31st, 2006, 11:49 am

I'm really not sure what the procedure is for ordering the book. I'm pretty sure it's still available ... you might try looking up the Kansas Rehabilitation Center on Google and calling them. They wrote the clinical portions of the text and I believe Project Magic is run by them.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 31st, 2006, 1:08 pm

I googled it myself and all I can find is that Project Magic seems to have moved to some other hospital in Kansas with Julie DeJean in 2002. I have no idea what's going on now.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » October 31st, 2006, 3:46 pm

I was somewhat interested in this, but it's complicated. Project Magic Panama is run by the young Jewish ladies society of Panama, and they hire a magician. I volunteered one day, but I can't get too involved, or I'll piss of the magic community, since one guy actually makes money off the thing. I would do it for free...

Meanwhile, I like the concept, my girlfriend is a med student and I am trying to do some things on my own.

Also Patch Adams is coming in December, that should be interesting.

Return to “Kaufman & Company”