Magic Castle

All beginners in magic should address their questions here.
Mr. K

Magic Castle

Postby Mr. K » March 1st, 2011, 10:30 am

I have been going to the Castle now for about 8 months I have sen some amazing magic & not so great magic...Last night I go there to see Steve Valentin show before that I end up seeing T.Lenert,R.Zabrecky & A.James show..Way to funny! the Palace was in laughter & I was like WoW I can't stop laughing! then we end up seeing J.Carney & he was awesome! the Parlour was off the charts! then we end up in the Close-up gallery...& that is where it all happened! Steve was off the CHAIN! He not only blew my mind & I know him & his work I was like is he possessed?? lol the guy is just the BEST I have ever seen @ the Castle! This week will probably be the BEST week so this year, if you can go get you butt there!Not only that Max Maven will be there along with this crowd this weekend.I can't wait to go again!! My hats off to these performers they just create MAGIC!!!
>Its Only MAGIC!!<

MagicBilly

Re: Magic Castle

Postby MagicBilly » March 1st, 2011, 11:13 am

I miss the Castle. Where else can you go in the world to see stellar magic 6 hours a night, 7 days a week, near 365 a year - and I ain't just talking showrooms!

I first saw Steve Valentine before his Crossing Jordan days. Let's just say, I saw him more than once that night - out the door and back in line, then repeat. And John, well I can't say enough about his classics. I've received Mr. Mysto's sweet ending twice on stage. Sheeze, the elegance of Tina, yup...a class act along and Arden who always left me speechless. Rob, is well Rob and his show is testament to his passion for this art. Max...hummm, to follow in his footsteps is a huge climb for anyone.

My list goes on for miles. I am grateful for having been in the presence of brilliance and genius.

Yeay MAGIC!
Act Happy, Feel Happy, Be Happy with no reason in the World (D. Millman)

Return to “General”