Page 1 of 1

Add a number version

Posted: April 17th, 2018, 4:06 pm
by fabricemagic
Many years ago(more than 20 years ago) I saw somewhere on the market a kind of swithching paper notepad whit a pencil or a pen?? Fixed to the pad ,
It also had a black rubberband.
The idea was that pulling that notepad 's cord whit the pencil ..........Tada'...
Do you know what's the name of this switching pad?
Who sell it?
Any good new version on that system?

Re: Add a number version

Posted: April 19th, 2018, 9:14 am
by Bob Farmer
It is called the Add-A-Number pad. There are many versions. Here's a good one:

This is an excellent prop, but the Add-A-Number effect is pretty boring (prediction of the total of a column of numbers). I'm working on a new manuscript that will provide some new and innovative effects and approaches using this sort of prop.