Electronic Version of Bob Klein's Copentro

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.
Gene Voshell
Favorite Magician: Johnny Thompson, Ash Adams

Electronic Version of Bob Klein's Copentro

Postby Gene Voshell » July 16th, 2016, 8:06 am

I've been looking for a Copentro version that uses a remote control unit. I know that Collectors Workshop had an effect called "Silver Odyssey." I want to use the effect with a coin casket while standing on one side of the room while the coins appear on the other. I've been viewing a version I believe is made by China Magic.

It's classified as a Remote Control Coins in Glass Table w/ aluminum case Luxury Version FOUR COINS STYLE /Magic Tricks/Coins Magic. For all that the inclusive effect contains it looks like a great price.

BUT HAS ANY ONE PURCHASED ONE AND DOES IT WORK WELL?

Here is the link to view the effect:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Remote-Control-Coins-in-Glass-Table-w-aluminum-case-Luxury-Version-FOUR-COINS-STYLE-Magic-Tricks/1096807276.html

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

Gene Voshell
Voorhees, NJ
856-630-7772 (eastern standard time)

StarManager
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon

Re: Electronic Version of Bob Klein's Copentro

Postby StarManager » September 15th, 2016, 5:55 am

Hi Gene,

I have indeed purchased both this and the similar 3 coins and a ring in glass from China Magic. I also bought their close up pad version. All three are excellent workmanship and value. I used a copentro with and without assistant for years. Can't tell you how many glasses fell off while trying to manually trigger these darn things - but have always found the effect pleasing to an audience. I give China Magic thumbs up and 5 stars for their work on these remote control devices. I hope this helps you!

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”