Aurora - thought of card routine - free effect

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
trickordie

Aurora - thought of card routine - free effect

Postby trickordie » February 4th, 2023, 2:39 pm

Hi,

I'm now releasing my thought of card routine Aurora, as part of my 2023 project of releasing 12 effects from my repertoire - for free.

Aurora is a 4 people thought of card routine, with 4 unique phases. It can also be performed for 2-3 people if needed.

It's the strongest card effect that I perform.

It requires very little sleight of hand and is quite easy to perform. Some study, practice and setup is needed in the beginning.

You can PM here in this forum, or email me / check out my website at: http://www.trickordie.com

I'll reply you with the link to download the pdf.

I'm really excited about sharing this routine with you all!

- M / Trick or Die

P.S. My first effect - Mind Melting Magician - a mental magic version of the Chicago Opener, has gotten really good feedback from a lot of people, if you are interested in that routine also, please let me know!

trickordie

Re: Aurora - thought of card routine - free effect

Postby trickordie » February 7th, 2023, 3:53 am

Hi,

I wanted to add few comments on the effect from other forums.

Wow.
I am very impressed!
I've only read Aurora so far, but this is really wonderful and well thought-out. And strong. Truly. I can see professional mentalists using this in paid gigs because it really is that good and it is built upon solid foundations.

Just finished reading through the .pdf that M/ToD sent me. It is exactly as advertised. The performer divines 4 thought of cards. This routine would work beautifully for small groups and parlor-sized audiences. For me, however, it is an ideal routine for the stage as it involves multiple people and allows you to flex your mindreading/body language presentations. An excellent release.

Well written entertaining effect with options. A good mental type effect that can play for a handful of spectators or a parlor setting with ease.A very good read and recommended. Well done!

If you are interested in the effect, please send me a PM or go to my website: http://www.trickordie.com

- M / Trick or Die

Return to “Close-Up Magic”