Are you ready to make the jump?

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Jason Ladanye
Favorite Magician: Erdnase

Are you ready to make the jump?

Postby Jason Ladanye » December 19th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Chris Aguilar

Re: Are you ready to make the jump?

Postby Chris Aguilar » December 19th, 2018, 2:42 pm

performer

Postby performer » December 20th, 2018, 4:45 am

Jason has not yet indicated where he would like to Chris jump yet! I can save him the trouble but politeness indicates my lack of temptation to do so. It would help if we could see some video of Chris's work to impress me. Alas I do not see a single sample of it . I think that is very wise of Chris. Constant carping is fine if we can see some examples of his own work to see if his carping has any crediblity.

performer

Postby performer » December 20th, 2018, 4:56 am

Oh, I do apologise. He has shown a music video which although good shows absolutely no talent of his own. Just signs of someone elses virtousity rather than his own. I think it would behoove him better to show more of his own work rather than someone elses before carping at others. I can certainly tell him to jump once I see how incompetent he is. I am getting a strong psychic feeling of it. I am getting a strong vision of technical expertise and entertainment lack of expertise. Still, he can easily proove me wrong by posting a video of himself working in an entertaining manner. I think I know why he is not attempting the matter.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”