SALE!

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
HarryLorayne

SALE!

Postby HarryLorayne » November 19th, 2018, 7:39 pm

Hi: I've been asked to do a Christmas special. Okay; here's your chance to fill in the good stuff that you're missing! Order a minimum of two items (regular books and/or the "Best Ever" 4- vol. DVD set) - or as many more than two as you like - and…take 17% off the totals I'll list below if you pay by check (payable to Harry Lorayne; mail to: HARRY LORAYNE, 48 LIBERTY STREET, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950).
Or - 15% off if you pay via PayPal (PayPal directly to this address - harrylorayne@earthlink.net )

This is for within U.S.A. orders. If you're out of the U.S.A. and are interested - email and tell me which you want to purchase - and we'll try to work something out. Here are the regular totals - get your calculator ready!! You can check the prices at harryloraynemagic.com and - autographed only on request. Sale will end shortly. Best - Harry.

And Finally! - $92.90 / Jaw Droppers 2 - $87.90 / Only My Apocalypse - $88.90 / Special Effects - $93.20 / Before I Forget - $55.90 / Lorayne: The Classic Collection Volumes 2, 3. 4, 5 - $99.45 each / Mathematical Wizardry - $51.90 / The Magic Book - $33.95 / "Best Ever" 4-Vol. DVD set - $129.95.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”