AND FINALLY!

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
HarryLorayne

AND FINALLY!

Postby HarryLorayne » July 15th, 2018, 4:04 pm

About ten days ago I sent an email pertaining to my next, last, book to all on my long email list. Now, quite a few are telling me that they never received it. So, whether you're on my personal email list or not, you may want to take advantage of this. Here is that email:

Hi: I should be getting a copy of the ad for AND FINALLY! soon. When I do I will, as I always do, send a copy to you. But if you want to get a “heads up,” make sure there’ll be a book available for you, and be within the first mailings – and as quite a few have asked me – sure, you can order right now to reserve a copy and it will be in the first mailing.

Cost will be: Check or Postal Money Order - $79.95 + $9.95 = $89.90. Payable to Harry Lorayne, and mail to: HARRY LORAYNE, 48 LIBERTY STREET, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950. Or via PayPal: $92.90 total – can PayPal directly to harrylorayne@earthlink.net.

Out of U.S.A: $116.95 – PayPal to above email address.

Bit of a bargain: Within the U.S.A. order Jaw Droppers Two and/or Only My Apocalypse at the same time, and take 12% off their regular totals. If you don’t know the totals, email me (above address) and I’ll be glad to tell you what they are. Out of U.S.A. email me to find out what discount(s) I can give you.

And remember – autographed only on request. Best – Harry L.

Oh, I’ve been asked if I would consider a lay-a-way plan. Sure; if that’d help some. Send $20.00 and I’ll put a copy aside for you. Then send small (or large) payments whenever you can.

performer

Re: AND FINALLY!

Postby performer » July 15th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Good luck with it Harry! I hope you really do well with it!

HarryLorayne

Postby HarryLorayne » July 17th, 2018, 2:52 pm

So do I. Why don't you order a copy? That'd help! Best - H.

performer

Postby performer » July 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Sorry Harry. I have enough tricks already and despite your admonition of some time ago that if you keep doing the same tricks you go stagnant, I shall have to remain in stagnation.

However, even if you can't get any money out of me perhaps my endorsement might possibly induce other people to get their money out. I sincerely consider you the greatest writer on magic of the 20th Century and what little there is of this century. Your writing style is superb and the clarity of your descriptions is superior to anyone else. After writing a few odd manuscripts myself I can vouch for the fact that writing technical material and sleight of hand manoeuvres is a very difficult thing to do. You are the master of it I have learned an incredible amount from your books in the past and not just your magic books. In the unlikely event that there is anyone out there who has never read your material I suggest they are missing out badly.

You are still not going to get any money out of me. Still, I hope the above is a reasonable consolation prize.

EndersGame
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

Postby EndersGame » October 31st, 2018, 9:33 pm

This book is now available, and it's every bit as good as I was hoping and expecting. I've posted my review of "And Finally!" elsewhere on The Genii Forum here:

Review: And Finally! by Harry Lorayne
Click here to see all my reviews: Magic Reviews Playing Card Reviews Board Game Reviews

magicfish

Postby magicfish » November 22nd, 2018, 12:06 am

I Love this book. I entertained a small group recently with an impromptu set just from Section 1 of the book (my way of having fun). Great stuff from cover to cover as usual.
Incredible when you think about it.
Chock full of Strong, usable, doable, mostly impromptu, regular deck card magic, written as only Lorayne does. What’s not to love?
Thank you Mr. Lorayne

Return to “Close-Up Magic”