Tenyo Koornwinder Kar Instructions

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Steve Mills

Tenyo Koornwinder Kar Instructions

Postby Steve Mills » May 7th, 2016, 12:40 pm

I cleverly bought a Kar without English instructions - my mistake. I have Dick's original Kar and instructions as well as Ken's stuff - regular and Deluxe. There are, apparently, some new features here I would like to explore.

I found their site for English instructions, but it requires the Product ID and Password from the instructions, which, of course, are in Japanese!

If it is not a violation of something - can anyone help me? It would be appreciate.

Steve

Dick Koornwinder

Re: Tenyo Koornwinder Kar Instructions

Postby Dick Koornwinder » May 7th, 2016, 6:07 pm

Hi Steve,

It looks you are a fleet owner with all those Kars! I'll send you the English instructions. In Tenyoism you can find a routine where I changed 'The New Koornwinder Kar' into a novelty keychain. Highly recommended! :D Quentin Reynolds made this snapshot when I was performing that routine for him.

Dick

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » May 7th, 2016, 6:13 pm

The Tenyo version of the Kar has a "memory" built into it. You should buy Tenyoism! :)
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Steve Mills

Postby Steve Mills » May 8th, 2016, 3:46 am

Richard Kaufman wrote:The Tenyo version of the Kar has a "memory" built into it. You should buy Tenyoism! :)

It's on my list!

I was guessing that the Tenyo version might behave like the Deluxe Kar. I guess I'll find out.

Steve Mills

Postby Steve Mills » May 8th, 2016, 3:50 am

Dick Koornwinder wrote:Hi Steve,

It looks you are a fleet owner with all those Kars! I'll send you the English instructions. In Tenyoism you can find a routine where I changed 'The New Koornwinder Kar' into a novelty keychain. Highly recommended! :D Quentin Reynolds made this snapshot when I was performing that routine for him.

Dick

Thanks, Dick. Greatly appreciated.

I just wish my "fleet" had a mechanic that cold work on the Matchbook version.

Steve

Return to “Close-Up Magic”