Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joe Pecore
- Posts: 1915
- Joined: January 17th, 2008, 12:00 pm
- Favorite Magician: Paul Harris
- Location: Northern Virginia
Secrets of Magic released by L&L 1994. Footage from 1971 has Vernon clips teaching Chinese Matches, Penetrating Matches, Sympathetic Coins, Overhand Poker Run-up, Three Shell Game and the Cups & Balls w/ final loading sequence fully explained.
Joe Pecore wrote:I believe Vernon teaches the three shell game on the old "Dai Vernon's Secrets of Magic" (with Bruce Cervon) tape.
On the video Vernon demonstrates a, "kick steal" that's all. There's no routine taught.
Dave V wrote:Do you know for sure if there is such a routine?
I don't know if Vernon has a specific routine, but I assume he must have had one.
- He carried a, "Three Shell Game" set in his close up case.
- He demonstrated the shell game on his 1971 instructional video which seen at the end of the Cervon VHS tape, as mentioned above.
I assume he must have had a routine, why else would he carry the props in this close up case.