Tiny Rings

Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.

Moderator: Richard Kaufman

Mr Hurley

Tiny Rings

Postby Mr Hurley » December 30th, 2015, 8:20 pm

I'm looking around for some close-up rings and stumbled upon Tenyo's Tiny Rings. Granted, they are a little over 2 inches in diameter each and really tough to find. Are these worth acquiring? Do they have the weld marks? Or is it better to find a set of Ninja Rings, even though they are twice the size of Tiny Rings?

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Re: Tiny Rings

Postby I.M. Magician » December 30th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Tiny Rings are an excellent set for close-up but I wouldn't pay a fortune for them.

They are gold toned and Tenyo Miracle Ring is silver toned and I believe the same exact size ring so could be used together for a terrific routine.

There is an excellent routine for Tiny Rings on YouTube. He even made a nice stand for the rings. I think that video was made right after Tiny Rings came out.

The bottom line is that, if you can get them at a reasonable price, grab them! Otherwise, an alternate set is a good idea.

Tortuga

Postby Tortuga » December 31st, 2015, 12:28 am

Dragonfly rings are likely much easier to find. Pretty cheap as I remember. Personally, I think the Ninja size are fine for close up and I wouldn't go smaller, but YMMV.
It's never crowded on the extra mile.....

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » December 31st, 2015, 11:17 am

There are no visible welds in "Tiny Rings" and there is a video of Suzuki performing it on DVD 3 in Tenyoism.

They're not cheap rings: they're heavy and the weight helps with the moves.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Mr Hurley

Postby Mr Hurley » December 31st, 2015, 9:26 pm

Thank you for the good information! The information kept getting better and better and the non-welded rings pretty much sold me on it.

Looks like I'll need to save up for some Tiny Rings for the future!

Return to “Tenyo”