Grab a Tenyo Magical Door T-235 Here!

Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.

Moderator: Richard Kaufman

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Grab a Tenyo Magical Door T-235 Here!

Postby I.M. Magician » November 7th, 2015, 1:18 pm

I am offering Tenyo Magical Door T-235 brand new in the factory sealed English box for a very fair price of $47 including shipping to addresses within the US.

Tenyo discontinued this popular effect some time ago. It is easy to learn and perform!

Below is a description of this effect.

You receive a key-shaped pendant linked onto a metal chain, and two plates that contain matching keyholes. These simple and recognizable props enable you to capture an audience's attention immediately. Two impossible-looking routines are included that will teach you how to penetrate metal through solid metal, in no time. Insert a key through two plates that contain keyholes, and then lift a metal chain up from below the shaft of the key. Although there is clearly no easy way to remove the chain, it magically penetrates upward through the key. Next, you wind the chain around both plates and the key, with a double wrap of the chain. However, a simple pull of the chain enables you to penetrate the key and plates with the greatest of ease.

Payment can be made via PayPal to randlmagicsellers@msn.com or through the mail with a US Post Office Money Order.

Steve Snyderman
P.O. Box 18142
Phila., PA 19116
215-552-9216

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Re: Grab a Tenyo Magical Door T-235 Here!

Postby I.M. Magician » November 9th, 2015, 2:59 pm

Two of these remaining at the low price of $47.

Return to “Tenyo”